4

(Brendon's POV)

Brendon sighed after Ryan thought he hung up.

Brendon quickly hit mute so he could hear Ryan but Ryan didn't know.

"BEEBO!" Brendon jumped a little clutching his heart.

"Jesus dad!" Brendon's dad came in the room and rubbed his head.

"I'm so proud of you." Brendon smiled and nodded.

"Thanks dad, I'm actually really tired so I think I'm gonna go to bed." Brendon smiled widely at his dad.

"No problem bud, I played soccer when I was a kid. It's tiring." And with a kiss on Brendon's head he left.

Brendon sighed again before ripping his shirt off and chucking it across his room. He pulled his phone up to his ear. He heard Ryan, and Ryan was sobbing.

Oh how Brendon wished he could say something. Brendon wanted to comfort him, to hug him and tell him how much he means to him. But he can't, because no one knows he's gay.

Brendon put his phone on speaker hearing Ryans sobs. It hurt Brendon, but maybe he deserved to be hurt, but Ryan certainly didn't.

"B?" Brendon quickly turned off his phone as his mom walked in. "What's wrong?" She came and sat down on his bed.

"It's nothing mom, really." Brendon smiled, the realist fake smile he could.

"Honey, I know that's not true. It sounded like you were crying." Her face wrinkled as he said this. Brendon cursed under his breath.

"No mom, that was my friend. He was talking to me on the phone. But we hung up awhile ago. I'm going to bed, night." Brendon kissed his moms forehead smiling.

"O-ok. Love you." She got up off his bed and kissed his forehead before leaving.

Brendon let out the breath he was holding. He was perfect. He was the kid every parent hoped for. Brendon hasn't changed much from middle school, which is what every parent wants. But at least his parent didn't want him to be gay. Which unfortunately they didn't get to choose.

A/N
Yay a chapter in Brendon's POV
Also my jaw still really hurts and I'm really mad about that
Also my school started on Monday again and I'm not happy about that schools been giving me so much anxiety lately and it normally gives me a little but the most recent week of school I broke down sobbing over a panic attack almost everyday :/
•Song Suggestion•: Lithium by Nirvana
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~