16: Expectations

Warning: Strong language ahead.

--- ---- ---

"Awe, come on, Katsuki!" You poke at the angry blond, resulting in him to growl at you. "Why are you so angry all of a sudden?" 

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THOSE FUCKING EXTRAS WERE GOING TO BE HERE!" Katsuki screams at you, pointing at his fellow hero classmates who were waving enthusiastically towards the two of you. From the distance, you could see the group of people making their way towards the both of you. 

You giggle as you give them a wave back. "The more the merrier, I suppose. Aren't you heroes all about that?" 

"NOT WITH THOSE FUCKING EXTRAS!" He hisses as they come to the table where you guys were sitting. 

"Hey Bakugou, (Y/N)! You guys are hanging out at the pool today too?" Uraraka initiates the conversation. After the week you had spent at UA, class 1A seems to have relaxed and gotten used to seeing you around. Midoriya, Kirishima and Iida nods at your direction as well. 

"Yeah, I wanted to come before the weather gets cold," you smile back. You wrap an arm around Katsuki's neck and lean your head against his. "I begged this dork to come with me." 

You ignore Katsuki's growl as he removes your hand off of him.  

"How did you find out about this place? This is our first time here and we didn't know that this was an indoor pool!" Iida asks you. 

"I use to come here with my dad to train  - before they implemented the stupid rule for forbidding the use of quirks here, anyways!" 

"To train?" Midoriya inquires you further, his face bright with curiosity. 

"Yeah! See, my quirk is a lot like Katsuki's. Instead of excreting nitroglycerin, I have flames!" You explain, lighting a small flame in the palm of your hand. You quickly close your hand to extinguish the light before you get yourself in trouble."You get a stronger control of your quirk if you can use it in an disadvantageous environment. Me, for example, I can envelop myself in flames underwater if I have to."

"That's.. that's so cool!" The heroes gleams, making you laugh.

"I'm sure you'll learn about it soon," You smile, "it's super helpful especially since I can't swim well in the deeper parts-"

"Speaking of swimming," Katsuki cuts in impatiently, staring at the pool, then back at you. You could tell that he was starting to get really antsy at your conversations with his friends. Laughing, you give him a quick nod before removing the towel that was wrapped around you, revealing the beautiful bikini snuggling nice and tight on your body. 

You give a quick wink at Katsuki when you catch him staring at your curves. Red faces around you also blossoms as they watch you bend down to pick the towel up and throw it over the chair. You didn't notice their secretive glances as they eye your figure up and down. 

This didn't go unnoticed by your boyfriend though. Katsuki wastes no time in pulling you by your waist, holding you protectively in his grasp. A giggle escapes your lips as you watch him growl at his friends. You lean in to his face and kiss him on the cheek before taking his hand and leading him to the pool. 

Now that the group of hero trainees were away from earshot, Katsuki pulls you fully in his arms and attacks your face with kisses. "You're fucking mine, you know that?" 

"Mmm, I think I'd like some evidence," you tease back, leaning your forehead to his. You could see him smirk as he moves back in to lock lips with yours again. His hands slowly trails its way down your waist and slowly to your legs.