31: With you [End]

Warning: Strong Language Ahead

--- --- ---

"Are you retarded? In case you didn't notice, both your fucking arms are almost broken, your stomach is ripped apart and you are on the brink of death!" Katsuki looks down on you in a mix of shock and anger. He moves his finger to point at the machine that was continuing it's rampage behind him. "And now you want to mess around with that stupid shit?"

"First of all, rude. Second of all, yes. I am going to mess around with that stupid shit!" You roll your eyes sarcastically before giving him the most innocent smile you could muster as you point at the machine. "And you are going to bring me there."

With a sigh, he crosses his arms across his chest. "I'm not going to repeat what happened at the warehouse!" Katsuki urges, "as much as I want to beat the fuck out of it, we should just go back and take care of you. Leave this shit to the real heroes!"

"It won't be a repeat!" You try to convince him, "I'll be fine."

"With all those fucking injuries?" He asks with his eye twitching slightly.

"In all it's glories."

"(Y/N)-"

Before he could finish, the blast of flames distracts the both of you again, directing it's attention back to the uproar it's causing.   

"Please Katsuki!" You mutter calmly, eyes still focused on the machine. Almost like magic, you see your father's flames in place of the machine, causing you to suddenly remember the conversation M and you had prior before he was crushed to death. "That... M turned my father into that. I need to be the one who..." you smile sadly as you turn your stare back at the blonde.

When he says nothing, you let out a stubborn huff before making your way towards the machine. "To be honest, I don't really care about what you think. I'm going whether you like it or not!"

After a minute or so of nonstop walking, you suddenly feel your body being lifted off the ground. Your eyes raises to meet Katsuki's reluctant red orbs as he secures you deeper in his arms as he blasts his way to the giant clunks of metal and skin. A smile finds it's way on your face as you selfishly snuggle closer to his chest.

Before you know it, the two of you lands on top of the machine. He sets you gently down on the metal, holding tight onto your waist to make sure you don't get shaken off accidentally. 

"Thanks Katsuki," you smile up at him before pulling him in a quick bear hug. You tiptoe to place a kiss on his cheek before freeing him from the hug.

"You're doing it wrong," Katsuki pulls you back, placing his lips over yours. You grin at the touch, returning the gesture with immense passion.

After staring at each other for a final time, you turn around to step on a fleshy part of the machine with your feet ablaze. The machine hisses as his flesh melts under your touch, opening an entry for you to venture into. Without hesitation, you hop in.

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki calls out one more time. You stop your descend, staring up to see Katsuki's fists tighten pale white.

"Don't you fucking die," he finishes before blasting himself out of your view.

A smirk finds it's way on your face as you start your climb back down. "Like I would," you scoff, travelling down further through the bloody metal crevices until you arrive to a location you deem was the right place.

When you feel the scorning hot temperature around you, you know you were near the core of the robot. The way that the heat caresses your figure was like a warm hug, comforting to all of your senses. Even the smell of smoke was familiar, triggering unintentional tears to rail down your eyes at the nostalgia.