26: Liar

Warning: Strong Language Ahead

--- --- ---

"Then what did you do?" Kirishima asks curiously as he strides beside you with a step in his pep. You let out a little huff as you both continue walking down to the local mall. 

"I just walked away. I mean, what else should I have done? I understand why they did what they did - with me being an ex-villain and all!" You twirl around to face the red head with the wildest smile on your face, "but I think that I'm going to be okay as long as Katsuki still loves me, you know?"  

When you meet his eyes, you were slightly taken aback to see some small tears glistening in Kirishima's eyes. Startled, you wave your hands about as you contemplate what to do. Lucky for you, he quickly wipes the liquid off of his face with his sleeves before grinning back at you. 

"You're so manly, you know that, (Y/N)?" He sniffles, "SO MANLY!" 

"Whatever you say!" You laugh, patting his back to earn a chuckle from your friend. "Come on, lets go and meet up with Katsuki before he starts going ham and destroys everything in his sight."

The two of you continue your walk down the streets, passing by the car parking lot. Kirishima continues to walk up to the traffic light, but soon realizes that you were not following him. Instead, he finds your figure staring at the cars like a lost child. 

"What's up, (Y/N)?" Kirishima asks as he skips his way back over to you, staring straight to where your eyes were focused at. "I didn't know you were into cars-" 

You could hear him let out a silent gasp before muttering at the sight. "What the..."

"Ka...tsuki?" You stumble quietly, unsure whether your eyes were deceiving you or not. You watch as his familiar, dirty blond hair sway around, turning around to greet your eyes with a widened stare. 

It is him. 

The girl stares awkwardly after their broken kiss, latching tightly onto your boyfriend's arm. You let out a timid whimper when you notice her hand slowly intertwine with his. 

Deciding to not run from the sudden encounter (like every shoujo manga, cough), you walk up towards them to face whatever excuse they were going to come up with

Deciding to not run from the sudden encounter (like every shoujo manga, cough), you walk up towards them to face whatever excuse they were going to come up with. "What the fuck, Katsuki?" 

"Kitty-Kat," the girl whispers quietly while tugging at his hand. You cringe at the nickname she used to address him. "Who is - oh, is this the girl you've been telling me about?" Katsuki's companion eyes you up and down before letting out a small smirk. Katsuki, on the other hand, was shaking like a leaf, his eyes notably a shade of straining red.

You stare at them confused, waiting for some sort of explanation. When neither of them said anything, you turn to face Katsuki in a frustrated sigh. "What girl? Katsuki, what's goi-"

"Listen," the blonde girl speaks up confidently, making your eyes gaze down on her. "I don't appreciate you speaking to my boyfriend so familiarly. So stop it, bitch." 

Appalled, you stare at her with the deadest look in your eyes. "Excuse me? That kid there belongs to me." 

When you feel Kirishima's hand pulling you by your shoulder, you realize you were starting to lose your cool. You swallow in an angry breath of air as an attempt to calm your nerves down, trying your best to not release your inner beast out and beat the fuck out of the girl before you. 

"You're the villain, right? Kitty-Kat told me all about you!" The girl smile as she looks at the shaking boy in her grasp. She flips her hair to one side to flaunt. "He told me everything."

"That's ex-villain to you, you motherfu-"

"What is everything?" Kirishima interjects, trying to stand some ground in the conversation. 

The girl stares at him in boredom for a second before raising an eyebrow towards you. "That going out with the villain over there was temporary; a game to pass time until I returned," she smiles, holding Katsuki tighter in her grasp.

"Huh?" Both you and Kirishima gasp in confusion. 

"Like I said," The girl sneers before pulling Katsuki in a hug, "you were nothing more than an afterthought for him."

Yep. That did it. That definitely triggered you.

"I fucking love him and he fucking loves me," you hiss at her.

She twirls one of her earrings in pure amusement. "Then why hasn't Kitty-Kat said anything?" 

You stop moving. 

This chick made a valid point. 

You stare at Katsuki with eyes as wide as saucers, while he did the same. Taking your aghast state as an opportunity, the girl continues her speech. 

"Why would he be with a fucking villain when he could be with a great hero like me?" She averts her stare away from you, only to brush a strand of hair out of Katsuki's eyes with her free hand.

"I..." You fumble at the question, unable to give some sort of a concrete reply.  

"You can ask him yourself, by all means, go for it! ... I doubt he'll say anything back to someone he doesn't need anymore though," the girl smiles deviously before pulling Katsuki back around to resume their little make-out session. 

Watching her guide Katsuki's hand to her waist as she finds her arms back around his neck as a way to pull his lips deeper to hers starts to make you feel sick.  

"This can't be happening," you hear Kirishima say as he rakes his hair back in total shock. 

"Ka...tsuki?" You stare at him with pleading eyes, hoping to trigger something - anything from him. His back is still facing towards you, showing no signs of averting his attention elsewhere. When his arms remains around the girl's waist, you couldn't help but release a sad whisper. "Why aren't you saying anything.."

Kirishima places his hand on your shoulder, gripping it ever so slightly as if he was also hoping for Katsuki to say something back to you. 

Your fingers tighten to a fist as an attempt to halt the tears from going down your face. "You promised..." you whimper quietly, "you fucking promised."

Another beat goes by before the sight begins to sink in. 

"I, u-uh, I think it's better for me to just g-go..." you absently said to your friend, nodding slightly as you quickly walk away from the scene. You could hear him call out your name, but you refuse to turn and let him see you at your weak and distraught state. 

"You're such a fucking liar," you cry as you continue to run blindly down your vague and hazy path. 

--- --- ---

So I don't really remember who said they wanted a chapter where Katsuki cheats on the reader, but HERE YOU GO! 

Finally found a way to incorporate it in to the story ahaha. 

Feel free to comment, pm, follow and vote!