14: You too

Warning: Strong language ahead. Sexual themes ahead.  

--- --- ---

You make your way back into your room, feeling clean and fresh from the shower. A smile graces your lips as you walk in to find Katsuki laying on your bed, his hands holding up the phone inches away from his face. 

"What are you doing?" You chuckle, flicking on the light switch.

Katsuki hisses at the bright light, resting the phone on his chest to cover his eyes from the light. "Fuck! Turn it off!" 

"Turn what off?" You joke, leaning your body onto the door frame as you watch him suffer.

"The fucking lights, bitch!" 

"I don't think I heard you. Where's your 'please?'"

He groans at your motherly tone, bringing your pillow over his face. "Please turn off the fucking lights, you fucking bitch."  

Laughing, you oblige to his wish, flickering the lights off once again. You carefully make your way over to the bed, stumbling here and there on the random objects that litters your floor. 

You let out a sigh when you make it to your bed, plopping down beside the boy. "Did you text your family?" 

"Yeah," he moves his phone to your bedside table before scooting over to give you more space to lay on. "They think I'm at spiky punk's place for the night."

"Spiky punk?" You laugh as you turn to face him, "you mean Kirishima?" 

"Whatever the fuck his name is."

 "You should really learn your classmate's names. It might be important for you in the future," you chuckle, booping his nose. Irately, Katsuki grumbles as he turns his body over, facing the wall instead. 

You laugh in response, moving closer to rest your head on his back. After a few seconds of silence, you decide that you should address the events that prevailed on your movie date. 

"You know that I only - and always will only - love you, right Katsuki?" You kiss the top of his head, pulling his body towards you. "I know I'm probably not the best person to trust, since I'm a villain and all, but I truly do love you. I hope you know that." 

Slowly, Katsuki turns around in your arms to face you. You smile at his face. 

"Why are you pouting like that?" You stretch Katsuki's cheeks with your fingers, "do you really not believe me? I told you that I'm sorry about M. I didn't know that he was going to be such a dick. Ever since Ciana's death, we all started to change.  Or you know, maybe it was prison; My father tells me that prison changes people too." 

His red eyes glares into yours for another second before he leans in to rest his head on your shoulder, enveloping you into a hug. His hair tickles the side of your neck, making you giggle as he nuzzles deeper. 

(A/N: I know that most of you have probably ignored the warning up above, and that 75% of the readers here are like under 18, so let me warn you again.. sexual themes ahead. Lemon ahead. Please leave if you're underage and come back in 8 years or so. See you next chapter.)

As you were about to close your eyes in contempt from the warmth, you unexpectedly feel something hard poking gently on your thigh. Your eyes widen in shock when you feel Katsuki bite down on your neck. You squirm under his touch as he slowly trails his way down your neck, marking you with fresh and definite hickeys.

"Katsu- you fucking-" you mutter in between gasps as each bite gets harder and sweeter compared to the last.

He swings one of his leg over your body, straddling your body under him. Immediately, he dives in to kiss your lips, sneaking his tongue in to explore your mouth. You eventually give in to the lust, wrapping your hands gently around his neck to pull him deeper. As you both fight for dominance, you could feel him riding up against your lower half, causing both of you to moan in each other's mouth.