Katsuki backs away to work on your neck again, biting gently on your top to reveal your shoulder. "Sorry, but I'm still so fucking pissed. Your friend - everybody in this fucking world - needs to know that you belong to me." 

He raises his body to hover over yours as his eyes looks into yours for permission. Seizing this as an opportunity, you push him down to be on top of him. His eyes widens as you remove your top, leaving your chest bare for him to see. 

"I'm sorry too," you smile as you cover your breast with one hand and tug at the hems of his tank with the other, "it looks like I lose all control when it comes to you." 

Katsuki smirks, lifting off his tank top to show off his upper half. You smile, tracing your hand down his tone abs before leaning in to leave a trail of kisses all over his chest. The occasional bites you spread across his chest causes him to shiver, making you smirk at your work. Slowly, one of your hand makes it down to cup Katsuki's member to give it a gently squeeze, enticing a low moan. After kissing each of his nipples gently, you slowly trace your tongue down his stomach. You stop to undo his belt, but he stops you, throwing himself back on top of you again.

"I can't let you have all the fun," he smirks, immediately attacking your buds. 

He latches his mouth on one of them while massaging the other one with his warm fingers. You couldn't help but let out a few gasps as he tugs at it, failing to hold it back behind your hands. 

Katsuki laughs when he sees your flush state. "Who knew you were capable of  making these sounds," Katsuki grins as he proceeds to discard both his and your pants and underwear. 

"My thoughts exactly," you smirk back playfully, reenacting your boyfriend's moans back to him. Your laughter is cut short when he suddenly inserts his fingers into you, moving it in and out rhythmically. You stifle out a moan, grasping tight on your pillow to contain your ecstasy. 

"What was that, (Y/N)? I don't think I fucking heard you over your loud moans," he smiles, inserting another finger into you. The words you want to counter him with couldn't form as your moans grow louder along with his quickening pace. Katsuki could feel you tighten, removing his fingers from you before you were able to release. He eyes you as he licks his fingers clean with a smirk on his face.

"You're disgusting, Katsuki," you pant, pushing his fingers away from his face. 

He laughs, leaning down to kiss you on your lips. 

Katsuki raises himself back up and strokes his member a little. He positions himself at your entrance, giving you a subtle smirk. "Can I..." 

You give him a subtle nod, bracing yourself for the pain. Instantly, you feel the excruciating pain overtake you as he slides his entire member into you. Tears drips down your face as you try to adjust to his size. Katsuki leans down to pepper your face with kisses, kissing some of the tears away. 

When you feel that you have adjusted, you move your waist slightly, causing both you and Katsuki to let out a moan.

"F-Fuck," Katsuki smirks, "you better not expect me to fucking hold back now." 

"Never had such a thought," you smirk back. 

He starts off slowly just to get a feel for it, moving himself in and out of you. Gradually, he begins to quicken his pace, making you both go insane from the pleasure. You were both a mess of moans and sweat as you grew closer to the climax. 

"You're so- fucking t-tight!" Katuski grunts out. His lips finds it's way to yours, claiming it quickly and sweetly.

"Ka- I'm- c-lose," you gasp out. He lets out a grunt to signal that he was almost near his end. 

You release first, spilling your juices all over his member. Katsuki rides out your orgasm before finally pulling out and covering your stomach with his fluid.

He collapses beside you, lazily reaching for the box of tissues resting on your bedside table to wipe the fluid off of you. You watch him throw the crumbled mess carelessly across the room, missing the trash can by a long-shot. If it wasn't for your desperate pants for air, you would've teased him about his aim. 

He gathers you securely in his arms, resting his chin on the top of your head. "I love you, (Y/N)." 

It was a surprise to hear his words, so you try to raise your head up to look at him. Unfortunate for you, he has a firm grasp on you, preventing you from moving away from his chest. 

You laugh when you realize how embarrassed he must've felt for uttering those three little words. In response, you bury your head deeper in his chest, giving it a quick kiss. He shivers slightly, loosening his arms to look down on you.

"I love you too, Katsuki."

--- ---- ---

What did I just write? What did you just read? LOOL. I'll go get the holy water.

Feel free to comment, pm, follow and vote!