"One of us? You mean-"

"Bakugou," you sigh irritably as you stare back at the principal. "Haven't you seen the news? Videos of him and I kissing keeps popping up everywhere I look: News networks, social media, propaganda shit... Thank god it's starting to die down now."

"How do you think Bakugou is reacting to all of this?" 

"I don't fucking know! Probably like me, I would think: Annoyed as fuck. This is exactly why I didn't want to be with him. I caused such a mess for that kid! But nooo! I just had to fall for him." 

You notice the intent stare from Nezu, so you raise an eyebrow up defensively. "I already got a mouthful from my father about this, so if you want to lecture me about it too, I'm- "

"Do you still like him?" Nezu interrupts, eyes still focus on yours. 

"I- wha? Huh?"

"Do you still have feelings for him?" 

You exhale the silent breath that you didn't know you were holding back. "Of course I fucking do. It's not that easy to just get over it so suddenly." A grin graces the principal's face, making you feel uneasy and laugh. "Isn't it disgusting...that a villain like me is changing because I like a...stupid hero like him?" 

Nezu chuckles at the statement, picking up his office phone and pressing down on some buttons. "Not at all. Who am I to judge when it comes to love?" 

You stare at him in confusion as a noise is heard through the phone; the call is connected.

"Wait! IS THIS A SET-UP? ARE YOU ACTUALLY CALLING MY FATH-" 

The intercom rings as Nezu's voice projects through it, a smile still apparent on his face. "Did you hear that, Bakugou-san?" 

What.

The office door immediately bursts open and reveals a certain blonde. His face is distorted into some kind of sleepless, smirking and glaring dork as he walks up to you. 

"WHAT THE FU- NEZUUUUU!" you cry in confusion. 

As if your cry was a signal, he gets up from his seat and points at the table. "The key's right there. You children have 15 minutes before I have to escort (Y/N)-san out of the school in order to start classes. In the meantime, try not to destroy anything." Nezu gives a subtle smile to Bakugou, in which he nods back. 

You watch helplessly as Nezu exit the office before glancing back at you. "Consider this as your punishment, (Y/N). In the end you broke the contract."

In confusion, you madly shout at the principal. "The fuck you talking about? I followed all of the stupid rules: I attended this shit for a week, I hardly used my quirk, and I-"

"Injured one of my students by depriving him of social contact with the one he loves," Nezu finishes, gesturing to Bakugou who was too busy reaching for the keys to free your restraints. 

You were left agape, staring as Nezu leaves the room.

"This was your doing?" You glance elsewhere, not wanting to acknowledge him. "You made Nezu bring me here?" 

He lets out a small laugh. "It wasn't fucking easy to convince him to help me, you know!" He rakes his hair with his free hand as he wears a weak smile. "I had to deal with so much crap just to talk - just to even see you." 

You could see Bakugou inching closer towards you, making you take steps backwards unconsciously. You stumble quietly, "it sounds a lot like that's your prob-"

"It wasn't easy for me either. Some of the heroes here are scared of me, and the villains are targeting me," he whispers as his eyes glows similar to a predator, "it's just like you said before; it's fucking annoying." 

As your back hits roughly against the wall, you flinch slightly as Bakugou slams a hand beside your head to prevent your escape. 

"I fucking warned you," you whisper, trying to ignore the way his breath was tickling your face.

 "Then you shouldn't have kissed me that day," Bakugou leans closer as he lifts your chin up to force you to stare into his eyes before continuing. "You better take fucking ownership of all this mess." 

Before you knew it, both of Bakugou's arms were on either sides of you; he had you pinned up against the wall. He lowers himself to close the distance, pressing his lips to yours.

You tilt your head away with a small smirk. "You are so fucking lucky that these stupid restraints are holding me bac-"

Bakugou leans close to you again, resting his forehead onto yours. "You talk way too fucking much," he copies your smirk, going in for another kiss. 

Your lips instantly remembers the way it creates that warm sensation as his lips move rhythmically along with yours, making your body melt into the warmth. He starts to tug at your lower lips, commanding you to open your mouth for him as his tongue explores your cavern. 

Unfortunately, the need for air is too great and disturbs your pleasure, making you let out a small whimper to signal your defeat. 

"Someone's a little out of practice," Bakugou chuckles as he backs away slightly to watch you pant for air. 

Your face flushes into a light shade of pink, but does not fail to let out a small smirk. "Maybe you can help me out sometime." 

A smirk also graces Bakugou's face, giving your lips another peck before pulling on the chains encasing your arms. Gently, he unlocks the constraint with the key from earlier. When you were free, you immediately envelop the blonde into a warm hug, tumbling the both of you to the ground.  

"I swear," you laugh, "you are going to be the death of me."

--- ---- ---

Hmmm intensifies-

JKJK Time to fix the relationship, am I right? I tried

Feel free to comment, vote, follow, etcetc!