Oops...I did it again

Artemis and Kaname lay in each other's arms. No they hadn't done the deed, they were just enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

"Please don't ever leave my arms."

"Mmhm. Possessive much?", you sat with your back to his chest. He had one hand over your shoulder. You rested your cheek in his arm, humming a soft tune under your breath.

"I'm a greedy beast. I crave you more than I've ever craved anything. There's no going back now, stay with me always." Artemis chuckles.

"I'm also very possessive, so don't your eyes stray from me, love." She said even though she knew he would never.

"Never." He said, stroking her long silver locks.
"Cause if you did I would throw you to Sasha's mercy." A shiver of fear goes down Kaname's back.

"Please, not her." He pleaded.

"Oh yes. She is very and I mean very protective of me." She smirks.

"Okaaay." He drawls.

"Like I'm taking she'll-skin-you-alive-drain your-body-of-blood-and-make-you-watch-as -she-strings-your-intestines-around-campus protective." Her grin grows wider at the pure blood's ever more pale complexion. He was frozen, eyes unseeing. As if he was seeing the very things being done to him.

"Kaname, baby? Are you okay?", She waves a hand in front of his face. No response.

"Shit I think I broke him."