taming the horde(^.^)

Except I did not have to because one of the night class students went to her aid first. I had noticed that the day class students wore black uniforms while the night class wore white uniforms. But why would they have the day class wear black if their the 'day' class and vice versa. Oh well! Humans are weird, let's leave it at that.

But I must say they pull that uniform off very well. When he saw she was alright, he gave her a smile, but it was a sad one that nearly broke my heart.

It gave me the thought that it was the only smile he could make. While I was thinking I had continued my walk in their direction until I bumped into a wall.

'Wait...what's a wall doing outside? A wall can't be outside...at least not in this world...'

Any way the 'wall' I had bumped into...was the cranky silver head that had been arguing with the night class student.

"who-", he turned around in anger,but it all his anger turned to shock.

'Why was he-? Oh! I had forgotten the affect I had on mortals.'

Just to give you an idea of what I look like, I have long,long silver hair that falls to my thighs, big lavender eyes that sparkled with innocence. I was 4'11" which I took full advantage of. Today, I wore a simple white dress with a ribbon around my small waist and ruffles at the bottom that added a bounce when I moved. I wore my usual cat hoodie and paws. The hoodie had strings so I could tie so as not to lose the hoodie the playful wind gods.

"Who are you?", he said narrowing his eyes in distrust.

'Wow! He recovered faster than I though he would. I like him since he is able to resist, he will be entertaining.'

I gave him an apologetic smile and bowed.

"I apologize for bumping into you, sometimes I get lost on my thoughts and forget where I'm going. I hope you can forgive me."

He seemed taken back by this but recovered.

"Yeah, whatever." He sad with indifference.

'He is not affected at all. He would make a good friend. Then again that might be hard considering his personality. Maybe he's a hunter? It's possible with the way he carries himself. Kind of like... Anyway back to the matter at hand. The horde needs to be tamed before I can attend this school.'

I turned to address the day class students. I say students because there are some guys mixed in.

"Hello, students of the day class, I am a new student in the day class. My name is Artemis Argent. Please take care of me."

I gave them a closed-eyed smile with sparkles and flowers surrounding my small figure. They all blushed so red, they looked like tomatoes and a few even had nose bleed and a couple fainted from my cuteness.

"KAWAAAIIIIII!"

"SHE'S SO CUTE I WANT TO HUG HER."

"I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT FROM HER CUTENESS!", ONE GIRL EXCLAIMED.

"DON'T! YOU MIGHT MISS SOMETHING."

"SHE SHOULD BE IN THE NIGHT CLASS!", one girl yelled. The others agreed with her.

" why would I want to go to the night class? You girls are so much more entertaining then they are! Are you trying to get rid of me? Do you not want me?",

my shoulders were shaking and I had my had bowed. They all began apologizing and they pulled me into a group hug. Now everyone was looking at us. Even the night class.

"We do want you here!"

"Yeah! It's just...everyone who's beautiful always goes to the night class." I frowned at this,

"What do you mean? Your all beautiful! You have such kind hearts...your like angels."

They all froze in shock. They had never heard anyone compliment them. They all burst into tears! Like that! Was this another human thing that made no sense.

"Thank you so much, Argent-sama! No one has ever said such sweet things."

"They usually runaway from us. This makes us so happy." I had never known this. How could they not take the time to understand them? They were wonderful, but if they were happy then why were they crying?

"If your happy then why are you crying? , I asked in confusion.

"These are not sad tears, Argent-sama, these are tears of happiness."

'I had tamed the horde, but now I felt guilty about calling them that. Now they are my angels.'