K-kiss? (•\\•)

When Artemis got back to the girls they were in a panic. They fussed over her, asking her if she was ok. She merely smiled and said everything was okay, she wasn't injured or anything. She had just taken the wrong turn and gotten lost. They calmed down and walked back to the Sun Dorms, chatting amiably on the way.

" You know, Artemis-sama... We won the game. So what's our prize?Or rather what's your patie or rather what's your punishment?", Mimi asked, smirking as she looked down at Artemis. 'Dammit! I was hoping they would forget.

"What are you talking about I got lost. So the game is null." She said crossing her arms over her chest. Another girl, Yuna moved to stand next to Mimi.

"You know what, Mimi?"

"What, Yuna?" They shared a glance. This didn't go unnoticed by Artemis. She looked at the two girls curiously.

"I think Artemis-sama is backing out. Who would've thought are great leader was so cowardly?", Mimi smiled, growing wider at Artemis reddening face.

" I am not cowardly. Fine if you want it to count then it will. Even though it doesn't I can handle anything you throw at me." as soon as those words left her mouth she immediately regretted it. Yuna smirked, her grey eyes held excitement.

"Oh really?...Then if you can really handle anything your punishment is to...kiss Kaname-sama." Artemis choked. Saliva caught in her throat and she choked sputtering as she tried to catch her breath. Once she recovered she gaped at the two girls.

"K-k-kiss?", she stuttered.

"Yes. Kiss. You know when your lips touch someone else's and maybe some tongue—",

"T-t-tongue?! Why would would there be tongue?!", she exclaimed. She took a few steps back from the girls. She imagined her lips on Kaname's, his tongue teasing her entrance, and then sliding his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues dancing, wanting, needing to be closer. Artemis's face turned red, bringing her paws to hide evidence of her wild imagination.

"Wah. Artemis-sama really is innocent. Have you ever kissed anyone before?", Yuna leaned closer to her. A slight shake of her head confirmed Yuna's suspicion. Mimi rested a hand on Artemis's shoulder.

"Just think your first kiss will be with Kaname-sama! Yah you two are too cute together. I ship." Tuna nodded in agreement.

"You really don't care what I think do you?", Artemis whispered.

"Nope. You lost so you get what you get so don't throw a fit." Yuna exclaimed cheerfully. An arrow went through her chest, sending her to the ground. A dark aura of misery surrounded Artemis, she laid there, staring blankly at the ground and muttering to herself.

"I think we broke her." Mimi stated.

"Yeah. We should get her back to Sasha I can't deal with this." The two of them carried Artemis to her dorm.