White Day (ホワイトデー) Part 2

This chapter will be a look into one of her guardians Liliana Knight. I hope you enjoy.

"Finished." Artemis sighs in relief. She packages the chocolates into tiny hearts and places them into her gift bag. She untied her apron and heads out the door.

Near the Moon dorms...

"Liliana! Where is she?!", Sasha said. Her red hair floats above her head like actual flames. Her eyes glow red like a demon. Most would be down right terrified of her but not Liliana. She had known her for centuries and at this point she had grown immune to angry Sasha.

"I don't know." She said with a neutral expression.

"You better not be covering for her." Sasha growled. Liliana raises an eyebrow.

"For that idiot? No way. I have better things to do with my time." She turns around and leaves.

"Hey! Dammit! Forget it." Sasha sighs.

Somewhere else...

*Artemis sneezes.*
"I hope it's not a cold. Who am I kidding? I'm immortal, I don't get colds."
"Lucky." Author Chan says with an annoyed look.

*Near the Night Dorms*

Liliana lazily strolls around campus, enjoying the nice breeze. She closes her eyes and sucks in the pure, uncorrupted air of Cross Academy.

"It's nice hear." She says to no one in particular.

"Yes it is." A voice says. Her slowly open and lazily look up to see a blonde, green eyed boy wearing Night class uniform perched on a tree branch.

"What are you doing up there?", she asks.

"Your Miss Liliana Knight, correct?", he asks ignoring her question. She nods.

"And you are..." She trails off. To be honest she knew exactly who he was but she still asked anyway. It was good to make small talk. Especially if things were going as they were with Artemis and Kaname as she thought, getting along with his guardians would do her good.

"Takuma Ichijo, it's a pleasure to meet you, Lili-Chan~", he says with a bright smile. Her eyes twitches.

"Don't call me that." She bit out. He raises an eyebrow, a smile growing.

"What? Lili-Chan? But it fits you so well. Pretty and graceful like a manga character." He says. A faint blush appears on Liliana's cheeks at his words.

"I.Am.Not.An.Anime. Character." She says, trying to calm down her quickening heart rate. What was wrong with her? She never felt like this before.

"Just accept it." He says with a closed eye smile.

"I refuse." She replies. He jumps down from his perch on the tree and leans in close to her. Close enough that she could feel his warm breath against her skin.

"Accept it." He says, this time looking directly into her eyes. Her heart jumps at this and her knees feel like jelly. She wants to say something but the words escape her. She's entranced by his green green eyes. The purest green she had ever seen. She wanted to lose herself in their soft, warm depths.

"Okay." She consented.

"Yay!" He said happily. He takes her hand in his and kisses it softly.

"From now on you and me are friends, Lili-Chan." He whispers, his eyes never leaving hers. She gasps at the contact and her heart goes crazy again.

"F-friends?", she stutters out. He smirks.

"Unless you want to be more, my lady?", he teases. She blushed furiously, looking away from the mischievous glint in his green eyes.

"No...friends is good." She says. He smiles again, flashing his perfectly white teeth in her direction. It's all too much for her. She turns away and walks- she refuses to say she ran away, it was more like a power walk-away. Takuma looks after her.

"How cute." He smiles softly.

"Ichijo-sama!", the familiar cry of day class students reaches him. He looks nervously behind him to see a horde of them coming his way with arms full of chocolates.

"Shit." He mutters and runs away.