Moon Dorms Pt.3

A/N: Sorry loves it's been a while since I updated. I posted a couple one-shots but I haven't updated the actual story in a long time. I apologize for that T.T I finished this chapter and look forward to more. I'll try to update as much as I can. I really appreciate the support
So please enjoy
Comment
Vote ;)

Preview:
"Let's-, Apollo was cut off by a low growl."What was that?", Apollo asked in a shaking voice. Although we were gods and so immortal which meant we couldn't die, it did not mean we did not feel pain. I could still remember the screams of pain from Ares after his daily fight with Athena. He should have known not to mess with her, she had intelligence and strength. She was known for her strategy in battle and merciless technique in battle. Anyone with half a brain knew it was not wise to anger her. But Ares was an idiot, at least when it came to anything but war.
(Preview End)

< The twins turned in unison to face the source of the sound. Artemis's heart skipped a beat, her jaw slack. Standing their on it's four legs was a creature who's body was all metal. Bronze made up most of its body, it was large, easily looming over the twins. It's glowing red eyed were completely focused on them, breathing out puffs of flames as it stared them down. Artemis felt her twin trembling next to her, his whole body frozen in shock. Even though she was terrified beyond words she grabbed her twins hand and held it. Intertwining their fingers together, she rubbed a thumb along his hand for reassurance. He sighed, leaning toward her. They made eye-contact, silently communicating the way only they could. She gave him a small nod.

"Now!", she yelled and they made a break for it. She could feel the heat of the monster hot on their heels, she resisted the urge to turn around and focused on getting her and Apollo out of it's reach. She untangled her fingers from his and pushed him forward, he stumbled but kept going, reaching the door in seconds. Apollo had the door open, looking back desperately at his sister, urging her to go faster. She pushed more power into her legs, the monster was so close now she could feel the flames lick at her back, warming at a uncomfortable degree. Apollo held out a hand and she desperately grabbed for it. They just barely got through the door as the monster reached them. They winced as it made contact with the door.

Turning to face one another, they smiled and then fell into a mess of laugher.
"What are you two doing here?", They whipped around to see Hephaestus with his arms crossed over his chest, scowling as he looked down at the twins. They shared a glance
"Well..." Apollo trailed off.

"Yes?", Hephaestus raised an eyebrow.

"Well...you see...RUN!" Apollo yelled, grabbing his twins hand and running as fast as they could, laughing as they heard the angry calls from Hephaestus behind them>

Standing there, in Kaname's arms brought her back to those memories, when her and Apollo were inseparable. She smiled sadly, listening to Kaname's heart beat.

"Miss Artemis—"

"No need for formalities, Kaname. Please call me, Artemis." She drew away from his embrace, immediately missing his warmth. She looked up at him, smiling.

"Thank you." He looked down at her curiously.

"For what, Miss-Artemis?",

"For making me happy. You reminded me of my treasured person." She smiled, her eyes disappearing into an eye smile. His eyes widened, for the first time in a long time he felt his heart beat faster.

"Treasured person?..." For some reason  the idea of Artemis having a treasured person unsettled him. He felt a familiar itch in his heart. The same one he felt when Yuuki was with Zero.

"Mmm. I better be getting back soon then. The girls will start worrying." She said, throwing a smile over her shoulder as she waved goodbye to Kaname. He watched silently as she walked away. Entranced by the swaying of her long silver hair.