White Day (ホワイトデー) part 1

"It's white day today! I hope Aido-sama gets my chocolates." One day class girl said.

"Also-sama is cute but Kain-Sama is absolutely dreamy." Another day class girl said, sighing with a smile on her face.

"While they are both hunks, no doubt. Kaname-sama is a dream come to life. He's so beautiful. How is he real?!" She said shaking her friend.

"Yah! Don't take your obsessions out on me! I didn't do anything!", her friend said, trying to pry her hands of her.

"I know but Kaname-sama isn't here. I have to let out my frustrations somehow! And your conveniently here." She said.

"Why would you treat a friend like this?!"

"It's because your my friend, I treat you like this!"

"Liar! You just want an excuse to hit me. Your an abusive friend." She fake cried.

"Kyoko." A small voice said. All three girls turned to see a young girl with silver hair and lavender eyes standing before them.

"Artemis-sama." The girl- Kyoko said.

"You shouldn't be so mean do Kimi. Kaname would be saddened to hear you hurt your friend because of him." Artemis said. Kyoko blushed in embarrassment. She bowed.

"I'm sorry, Artemis-sama! I was acting reckless."

"You shouldn't apologize to me." Artemis said, looking at Kimi. Kyoko turned to Kimi and bowed.

"I'm sorry, Kimi. Sometimes I get ahead of myself." She said. Kimi smiles.

"It's fine. I've know you for 3 years now, I know what to expect." She said, patting her head. Kyoko stood straight and returned her smile.

"These two..." The third day class girl said.

"Saya? Right?", Artemis asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. That's me. How did you know, Artemis-sama we only met once before." She said.

"You are all precious to me. Your names are representations of your souls so I hold them dear to my heart. Each and every one of them." She replied.

"Wow! Artemis-sama is awesome!", Kilgore exclaimed. All three girls admired their great Artemis-sama.

"ARTEMIS!", a roar broke through the silence.

"It seems Sasha has found me. See you later, ladies!", she said before making a run for it. Saya looked after her thoughtfully.

"You know she always seems to be running away from Sasha-sama. I wonder why."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Artemis ran back to her dorms, shutting the door behind her. She sighed in relief when she heard no screaming Sasha after her. She took out her phone.
"Lilli-Chan!", she exclaimed.

"Yes, Artemis-Sama." The other girl replied in a monotonous voice.

"Keep her distracted for me, would you?"

"Is that an order?" She said. Artemis's eyes flashed silver.

"No."

"Okay. You have 2 hours."

"Thank you, Lilli-Chan." She said happily before hanging up the phone.

A few minutes later she stood in the kitchen with a white apron on. She pulled up her sleeves. She licked her lips over the sight of the chocolate.

"Now, let's get to work."

(Sorry this chapter is short. It's like 1am here. It's been a while since I updated. The second part will be out later today. Look forward to it :)