Sasha's wrath

Artemis POV^^^^

Now I'm in trouble. Just coudn't keep my mouth shut. I trembled under her menacing gaze. I felt myself shrink to the size of an ant and any second now she would would crush nme under her boot. I foolishly tried to lie with her.

''I-I-was! '', I pleaded.

she raised an eyebrow at that I heard the familiar sound of Lillian and Mari face palming.

''Oh, you were listening? Then what did I say?'',
my eyes widened in fright and I racked my brain searching for the right thing to say, perhaps some flattery-

''You should know Artemis that if you try flattery in this situation, then it will only be digging your own grave. Tell me what I said to you word to word or your butt will be reaquanted with my foot.''
she said in her low, bone chilling voice. I winced in memory of the pain and rubbed my bottom at the ghost of the pain. I did not want to relive it, once was enough. I shook my head and stood at my full height so I did not feel like an ant under gaze.

It did not help in the least. There was no escaping her fear. Not her fearing anything- that was not possible-but her ability send out fear and leave her oppponets helpless against her. She could bring the mightiest of warriors to their knees.

She was a forcwe to be reckoned with in battle. I was lucky she was on my side. But at the moment she was not on my side. I looked around her, hoping for either Lillian or Mari to help me. I was met with almost immediate shake of their heads.

''Traitors'',
muttered under my breatgh, just loud enough for them to hear. But they just shrugged and sent me a look that said, sorry-we-love-you-but-not-enough-to take-on -Sasha's wrath. Suddenly my view of them was cut off by Sasha. She had irked mark on her forhead, her hannds were clenched in anger and she was grounding her teeth. My eyes widened and I knew I was in trouble if I wasn'y before. She lifted me up the collar of my dress and my body rose with it until I was eye-to-eye with her.

''You just can't seem to focus on anything for mmore than five seconds. The only thing that seems to get through you thick head is fear and pain.''

I shook my head, beads of sweat running down my face know what was coming next.

Last thing I felt before I was in the air was Sasha's foot hitting my bottom so hard I lost feeling there. I wouldn't be feeling anything there for a while.

I was in the air for I don't know how long before I crash landed in a tree. I didn't feel any pain. I had gotten used to this, it was a daily thing for us. I jumped off the tree and dusted myself of the leaves that had stuck to me.

3rd POV

''What happened to you?'', a disembodied voice called to me. She turned around in surprise and I was shocked to see... Zero Kiryuu. Her heart beat as fast as a cheetah- at least that was what it felt like.She had never been snuck up on in this way.' Was I loosing my touch?...No, it has to be something else.. What was he?' She cocked her head and looked more closely at him, sizing him up.

''It's past curfew, you should be in your dorms, not sneaking out to see the night class''

She ignored him and continued looking at him like a camera in an arc shot making the occasional ''hmm'' or ''huh'' or even ''I see''. Zero grew anxious at her small sounds critism. She eventually stopped her obsevation and straightened up and he coudn't help but hold his breath. She folded her arms in front of her and sighed. That did not make Zero feel any better.

''I have...absolutley no idea.''

Zero collapsed, tripping over a log. He let out a string of curses and tried to get up. But he was pushed down by Artemis.

''What are you-'' he said struggled against her. 'For such a tiny girl she was freakishly strong', he thought.