Truth Revealed?!!

The girls immediately moved to stand a little in front of me. They were afraid, but they were very protective of me. But not as overprotective as..better not to think of them or I might jinx-

"Lady Artemis!",
a girl's voice was heard from above.

I hung my head.

'Why did I have to think of them?'

"What was that?" , Yuki asked in confusion while looking cautiously at the ceiling. Their was a crashing sound from above and the ceiling gave away. Smoke clouded everyone's vision, but once the smoke died down enough for them to see figures standing their hidden by the dying smoke. The smoke finally died down and the figures could be seen. They were all young girls who looked to be between the ages of fifteen and sixteen. The youngest of the three was a a blonde who had her in pig tails, baby blue eyes, and looked to be the same height as Artemis with creased brows, her eyes filled with worry. She wore a white tube dress and and white sandles.

Her companions included a girl to be of the same age but as opposed to the smaller girl's concern, had an annoyed look on her face, her arms crossed over her chest. She had brilliant red hair and emerald eyes that shone like gems. She looked to be 5'5" and wore a simple tank top, leggings and wore sandals as well, except her's were green.

The girl at the end appeared to be the eldest and she wore the same concerned expression. She unlike the rest stood at an impressive height of 5'10". She was a real beauty, her long midnight black hair and midnight blue eyes that sparkled like stars. Her eyes were old. She was an old soul. She wore black tube dress and sandles of the same color. The girls seemed to have come from a warm place.

"Lady Artemis! Why did you leave without us?,
the small baby blue-eyed girl exclaimed in a concerned tone.

" What is going on?",
the headmaster said from behind his desk, his mask slipping for a second.

"What does she mean by Lady Artemis?, Yuki asked the question they were all thinking. The blue-eyed girl spoke first.

"I am Mari bloodriver, I am one of Lady Artemis's, she said gesturing to Artemis, protectors."
Kaname, the headmaster,Zero and Yuki were shocked by this.

"Why would Artemis need pprotectors?", Yuki asked.

"I am curious as well, after all you did break my ceiling."
The girl- Mari looked at them in shock as if not believing what she was hearing.

"You don't know? Artemis-dono is a princess."