Princess Artemis

Silence was all that was heard in the world. Artemis had known this would happen so she had come prepared,although they had come faster than she thought they would come. She had lived a long time and she had learned a couple things. One of those this things was to always have a back-up plan in case of a sticky situation.
So even before her trip, she had maken sure her girls knew one of her identities. One of those is that she was a Greek princess. Well, of course that wouldn't work if the ones you were trying to fool did research and found it was all a lie or how to convince a whole country to believe such a lie. Instead it was all true.

She was really princess Artemis of Greece.

"Lady Artemis, you know if your brother found out, he would have sent an army to find. On land and sea."
You see Greece had two country's in it. Athens and Sparta. Athens was surrounded by sea and they had the strongest navy in Greece. While the Spartans fought on land and were fierce warriors.

"How about you explain further? ", the headmaster asked.

They nodded in turn and Mari told them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The headmaster offered them seats and they declined. They then began to explain the situation. The trio took turns explaining.

" Lady Artemis is princess of Greece, second in line for the throne. She had an attempt on her life because of a ridiculous rumor."

The young girl said this. Her red haired companion looked on with distaste.

"And what pray tell was this rumor?", headmaster Cross asked.
The red head frowned,

" There is no need to get into the details at the moment."

It was obviously important, but headmaster Cross didn't press any further. He clapped his hands together.

"We haven't been properly introduced have we?"

They then introduced each other .

"Allow me introduce myself, I am princess Artemis Anastasia Luca, next ruler of Greece it is nice to meet you."
She curtsied. She nodded to the others to introduce ththemselves. Her red haired guard reluctantly stepped forward after more encouragement from her companions.

"I am Sasha Savage, guard and protector of princess Artemis Anastasia Luca."

"I am Liliana knight, protector to princess Artemis Anastasia Luca."

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

"Why?",

Sasha asked her master.
They had been led to their dorms where Artemis would be staying. After making sure the group wasn't being spied on, they made sure to close the curtains and they all turned to look at their master. She blinked at them innocently.

"Why what?"

, she asked in turn. Sasha made a sound of disgust.

" Don't play dumb with me! You know what you did. I know after all my time serving you that you can't.... No... You seem seem duty bound to look for trounle. The more painful the consequences the better! But you could have at least kept me out of it. When they come for you don't expect me to come save your ass cause after I nearly got sacrificed..."

Artemis zoned out, knowing from experience that at times like these it was best to not say anything. Instead she moved to a small desk area and
.
.
.
.
.
She saw a rolly chair!

*A\N:( one of those comfortable ones that have wheels that you could soon around and around and around- *not that I do that! •\\\•)

She held back the urge to jump on the rolly chair and start spinning around the room. Instead,
(A\N: making a lot of adult decisions •~•)
She calmly sat on the super comfy chair and stretched on it, causing a bounce when she sat. She grinned. She did it again but tried a little spin. That made her giggle. It made the room look like a blur. She used her hand as a force to push off of so she could spin even faster.

'Why don't people do this all the time? It's very enjoyable and it makes people happy! Do people the days only take things that are bad for them?...... Except sweets! Sweets are my weakness.... I am ashamed to admit but no one knows! Hahaha! Fools! Mwahahaha-

A loud cracking noise were heard as the desk started cracking, spidery cracks that spread further and further until....

"Shatter! Gasp!"
, I cried as these to things happened.

I looked to see Sasha looming over me, an aura of murderous intent.