Moon Dorms part 2

Miss Artemis?",
Kaname asked in confusion, although there was no indication of the emotion on his face. Artemis eyes widened at the sight of him and....jumped into his arms, encircling her arms around his middle. He prepared to kindly ask her to release him, the only one who had that privilege was Yuuki. But then her shoulders began to shake and she let out a choked sob.

Kaname was unsure what to do, but the girl in his arms was crying and he had no idea why.

"Miss Artemis what is wrong?",
he asked ger again. He did not know why but he did not like to see her in pain. She just tightened her grip around his middle. He mentally frowned at this. He brought his hand up to her head and began petting her through her cat hoodie causing her to make a sound that sounded suspiciously like purring.

She leaned into his touch just like an actual cat would.

"Now what has saddened you miss Artemis?", he asked her again.

3rd POV

Artemis raised her head to look him in the eye. At closer inspection she saw how pretty his eyes were, a beautiful shade of brown with a tint if red. She'd never seen such pretty eyes. She forgot... forgot about Aido, her anger, the hall. Nothing mattered except for him.