kaname x Artemis one shot special(^.^)

"Kaname." She spoke softly, a normal person wouldn't have heard her but Kaname Kuran was no ordinary person. He was a vampire. With his arms wrapped around her, they lay together in his bed.

"What's wrong Artemis? Am I holding you too tight?", Kaname asked in a concerned tone. He started to move away from her, but she tightened her arm around him.

" Don't.Move." Her voice shook. Fear was evident in her face as she looked at the ceiling. He looked at what she, Artemis goddess of the hunt was so afraid of. His eyes glowed red as anger took over him. No one would harm his- it was a spider.

"Kill it Kaname! It's evil!", she screeched, gesturing madly at it, shaking in fear, her silver locks flew carelessly around her face. he chuckled. who would have thought the great Artemis would be afraid of a little spider.

"it's just a spider." He said this while gathering her beautiful silver locks in his hands and laying it over her shoulder in order to lean in and look straight into her watery lavender eyes.

"No it's not! Sister Athena says their evil! they wait for you to relax your guard and then they pounce!'', she narrowed her eyes, watching the small white spider closely as if it would suddenly grow ten feet and attack her... the white spider just ignored her and continued to weave it's web. this only angered Artemis,

'' How dare you, you are nothing but a bug beneath my feet! Whilst I am a goddess!'', she said gesturing to herself,  A bug like you should thank my father to be in my presence!'' she yelled at the spider that was now
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
turning it's butt to her and wagged it, it turned to face her, eyeing her in challenge
.
.
.
.
.
Artemis exploded, the air around her picked up,

''Prepare yourself, you insolent bug. it's time to learn some respect for your betters!'', she raised her arm, a mini tornado replaced where her arm was. she prepared to shred the spider until there was nothing left. 'CRUNCH' the sound of something being crushed under someone's shoes. that something was a boot and it was worn by Artemis's fiance. Kaname Kuran.

''It was getting ridiculous, Artemis''

''but you saw what it did! it-

''and it payed with it's life.''

''Kaname?'', she asked cautiously, sealing back her power. his hair shadowed his eyes from her, so she couldn't see his expression.No reply. she moved closer to her soon-to-be husband, she lightly touched his shoulder.

''Kaname-ah!'' kaname pulled her into his embrace. his warm breath tickled her neck, making her shiver. she relaxed into his chest.

''You should't give your attention to something like that'', he said softly. her expression softened, a knowing smile spread on her face. she withdrew from his embrace and gently took his face in her hand. she intertwined her hands with his and and rested them on her chest.

'' This is my heart, I have guarded it for  a long time. I thought no one could make my heart beat as fast as you do. I thought my heart was a barren place without any warmth. You changed that, my dear Kaname. I might have been distracted by that...insignificant being, but my heart will always be yours. Marry me , Kaname.''

"Artemis...yes! I will marry you!"
he wrapped his arms around her waist and drew her into a passionate kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once kaname had gone to sleep, Artemis slowly drew away from his for and looked at the stain that used to be a spider- except the stain was no longer there. A gasp escaped Artemis and what she saw had her shaking in fear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Standing their was the spider kaname had crushed under his shoes.....