13

"Taehyung!" Taehyung jolted at the hard knocking on his front door. "Open the door, idiot!"

He rolled his eyes and stood from where he was sitting on the couch. When he looked through the peep hole, he was expecting to see all three of his friends, but only Yoongi stood there.

He unlocked the door and threw it open. 

"Why have you been blowing all of us off?" Yoongi immediately questioned, pushing past Taehyung and into the apartment. Tae shut the door behind him.

"I've been. . . in a mood," Taehyung said simply. 

"A mood?" Yoongi asks, his face deadpanning. "You haven't talked to any of us in days because you've 'been in a mood'?"

"Yep."

"Okay. What kind of mood, Tae?"

"I just. . . it's hard to explain," Tae sighed as he plopped back down on his couch. Super Smash Bros was paused on the TV in front of him.

"Try," Yoongi demanded, sitting on the arm rest of the couch, his feet on the cushion and his whole body turned to face Taehyung. 

"Jungkook, the singing guy next door, wanted me to knock on his door. He wanted me to meet him, and I couldn't do it. I just- I started having an anxiety attack and it made me sort of shut down," Taehyung shrugged.

"Why are you so worried about meeting him?"

"What if he doesn't like me? Or thinks I'm ugly? What if he is forty like you said? So many things could go wrong. I like the safety of just the notes, Yoongs. It's easy."

Yoongi suddenly stood from the couch and walked towards the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung asked. "I'm kind of upset and opening up, and you're just gonna leave?"

"I'm going to meet Jungkook."