1

"Leave this blue neighborhood, never knew lovin' could hurt this good, oh. . ."

Taehyung's ears perked up at the new voice. Boxes that were just recently unloaded from the moving truck engulfed his apartment, but he was too tired to do anything about it. He instead opted out for his comfortable couch and a bag of chips.

"Cause when you look like that, I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh. . ."

Taehyung's mouth hung open, chip bits falling from his lip and onto his graphic tee. He shot up from his couch and followed the sound of the voice. It got louder when he entered his new bedroom. He kicked a box aside and climbed onto his bed, pressing his ear to the wall.

"You're driving me wild, wild, wild. . ."

The moment was cut off when there was a shrill ring of a phone from the other side of the wall, the sound so sharp that it made Taehyung fall backwards. The singing stopped, and the sound was replaced by a low voice. The voice got fainter as the man walked further away from the wall, and the slam of another apartment door shook the wall. Taehyung was left with silence as he stared blankly at the light blue color in front of him.

Later, the voice still hadn't returned, and Taehyung couldn't get the sound out of his head. A sudden idea popped into his mind, and he began tearing apart some boxes to find the materials he needed. Finally, after an hour of searching, his feet padded across his living room and out his front door. He walked down the hall until the next number, 15, was in front of his face. He slid the note underneath the door.

i really liked that song.

taehyung, apartment 13