5

"I'm not kidding! He seriously replied!" Taehyung yelled into his phone. He was currently sitting on the counter in his kitchen. It was the farthest point from his bedroom, so he thought it was safe.

"That's. . . weird," Yoongi's face scrunched. "What if he's like, forty?"

"You heard his voice. He didn't sound forty," Taehyung rolled his eyes. When the note was slid underneath his door, Taehyung had immediately four-way Skype called all of his friends. He was just too excited.

"I think it's cute," Jin said. The way he was looking off to the right of the screen, Tae knew he was glaring at Yoongi's face on his phone.

"Okay, so he sounds young," Yoongi defended himself. "But what if he's ugly?"

"Love isn't based off of looks, Yoongi," Hoseok scolded.

"I know! I'm just saying, this guy could be forty and ugly, but he has the voice of an angel," Yoongi shrugged. "A real-life catfish. I'm just looking out for you, Tae."

"That's a possibility," Jin reasoned with Yoongi. "Tae needs this, though. I think it could be something good, who knows?"

Suddenly, the sound of paper sliding against hardwood was heard for the second time that day.

"Guys. . ." Taehyung jumped off the counter and ran to the door.

I'm not forty. I think I'm pretty good looking, but I'm kinda biased.

Also, moving away from the wall doesn't help when the volume on your phone is all the way up.

Just saying.

P.S. Tell your friend that I think it's cute, too.

Jungkook, Apartment 15