Seventeen

"Ne~ Shinatrou-kun."

Pain shot up to Midorima's head when he finally came to his senses. A groan slipped from his lips, feeling a sharp pain on his neck.

"Shin-chan~" A soft voice said. "Wake up Shin-chan~"

Midorima tried to open his eyes, but he winced when the harsh lighting hit him.

"T-Takao?"

"Shin-chan~" Something poked him on the cheek. "Open your eyes~"

Slowly, but surely, Midorima opened his eyes only to see a blurry figure in front of him. Where was his glasses?

"Ne~ Shin-chan can you see me?" the figure in front of him spoke. "Ah, I guess not since I took your glasses off. Silly me."

His head was throbbing in pain and the bright lighting wasn't helping at all. Midorima groaned, attempting to rub his temples but then he realized that his wrists were bound together.

"T-Takao... what...?"

A chuckle emitted from the man in front of him. Green eyes widened and through his blurry vision, he could see the person playing with his glasses.

"How mean, Shintarou," the guy said in faux sadness and Midorima felt his glasses being slipped into his face. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the sudden change, only to see the figure in front of him clearly.

"How can you forget about your best friend's voice?"

Midorima's eyes widened in recognition.

"Y-You..."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Shin-chan. But for obvious reasons, Kazunari's not here." Seiji chuckled. "Or... do you want me to call him here?"

A pair of green eyes glared up at the mismatched ones.

"Don't you dare..."

"Hai hai~" Seiji laughed, playfully throwing his hands up. "No need for hostility, Shin-chan."

"Shut up." Midorima growled.

"Oh, how feisty."

Mismatched eyes mischievously glowed when it met a pair of furious green ones. Seiji grabbed his collar and stared intensely at him as if he was looking into the poor teen's soul.

"If I were you, I'd be a good boy and not talk back to those who are absolute."

"Tch." Midorima faltered, feeling intimidated by the other's fearsome gaze which seems to scream hell itself.

"J-Just... who the hell are you?"

"Me?" Chuckling, Seiji released Midorima and smirked.

"Of course, I'm Akashi Seijuro... Shintarou."

"Bullshit." Midorima gritted his teeth.

Heterochromatic eyes flashed with malice

"Hm, as expected of you, Shintarou." his lips curved into an amused smile.