Eleven

"Tetsuya..."

A sudden loud knock came from the other room that startled all of them and caused Kuroko to jump in surprise and fall painfully onto the floor. Kuroko winced in pain and the twins looked at him with worry clouding over their eyes.

"Tetsuya!" Seiji whisper-yelled as he quickly helped Kuroko.

Seijuro quickly followed and looked at his brother with a troubled look.

"Seiji, take care of Kuroko and I'll see who's at the door, alright?"

Seiji nodded in agreement and Seijuro planted a soft kiss on Kuroko's forehead before exiting the room and closing the door behind him. He made his way towards the door and opened it.

"Sorry to interrupt you once again, young master."

A butler spoke but Seijuro dismissively waved his hand.

"What might be your business with me?"

"Kuroko-sama is asking for his son's whereabouts." the older man bowed. "He asked for his presence as they would be leaving soon."

Red eyes flashed with slight disappointment but he shook the feeling off.

"Very well, I shall bring him downstairs in a minute."

"They'll be waiting by the entryway, young master." the butler excused himself and Seijuro closed the door before rushing towards the conjoined room with a worried frown on his face.

"How's Kuroko?"

Heterochromatic eyes looked at him and lightly sighed.

"He slightly sprained himself, nii-san. He landed on his ankle when he fell and he hurt his hips as well."

"My poor Kuroko, I'm sorry..."

-

Kuroko

I looked at both of the redheads and saw that they were genuinely upset.

"Come on, you two. Don't give me that look!" I chuckled. "It's only a sprain, no big deal. Besides, it's my fault, not yours."

"But still, Tetsuya. You're hurt." Seiji sighed, giving me a hurt puppy look that stung my heart.

Sei was sat by my side and he was looking at me with the same expression.

"And now I feel bad because you and your parents are leaving. We can't have you walking out with an injured foot." Sei mumbled.

"I'm fine!" I shook my head and kissed both of their cheeks; greatly surprising them. "Watch me."

I carefully stood up and smiled triumphantly at them when I managed to bring myself up to my feet.

"See?"

"You still looked injured to me." Seiji said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nii-san's right."

"I'll manage somehow." I sighed.