Twenty

Third Person

"Father is on his way, shall we go as well?" Seijuro announced after looking at his phone.

"Let's go," Yuuto nodded. "We don't want him to wait, don't we?"

"You love birds can go ahead and wait for us outside," Akiko giggled, causing Kuroko to blush.

"Mom!"

She smiled cheekily and just motioned for them to go.

"Did you come with your chauffeur, Seijuro?" Yuuto asked.

"Yes sir," Seijuro nodded. "But I told him to go ahead since I'm accompanying you all."

"Very well." Akiko beamed. "Sei-chan's riding with us and he's sitting beside Tetsu-chan!"

She started squealing and twirling around in excitement like a little girl on her ballet class; causing Kuroko to face palm in embarrassment.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me." he sighed, looking at his dad for help.

His wonderful father only shrugged and went off to somewhere inside the house.

"Thank you so much, Dad. I swear, I am more mature than you two combined." Kuroko grumbled, making his way outside.

Akiko giggled and watched as her son walked away.

"I'm offended, but I can't say that you're wrong, Tetsu-chan~"

"I like your parents, to be honest." Seijuro laughed, walking beside his lover.

"Oh yeah, laugh at my misery." Kuroko whined and opened the door, the fresh breeze of air hitting his heated face when they stepped out.

"Don't even think of starting it, Sei." he huffed, closing the door behind them.

"I won't, Kuroko. Don't worry," Seijuro laughed, wrapping his arm around Kuroko's waist once they were stood by the sidewalk.

"Sei," Kuroko blushed at the action.

"What?" Seijuro chuckled. "No one's around anyway. Your parents are inside, and we're all alone here."

"But-"

"Oh, don't be such a worrywart," Seijuro smirked, facing Kuroko. "We have an unfinished business earlier, right?"

"T-True..."

Seijuro grinned and held Kuroko's chin. Kuroko's eyes were innocent and bashful as they looked up at his pair of red ones.

"You're so beautiful," Akashi whispered, his eyes flicking down on Kuroko's lips. "Have I ever told you that?"

"U-Uh, yeah?" Kuroko blushed, averting his eyes away from the alluring teen in front of him.

"Eyes on me, angel." Akashi chuckled, slowly leaning in. "Don't let anything distract you."

Kuroko reluctantly faced forward, his eyes widening at Seijuro's expression.