Fourteen

Seiji

Ah. This is so boring. Why do I have to do this stupid report instead of nii-san? And why is this business report entrusted to us? Isn't that supposed to be the old man's work? Lazy shit. I sighed dramatically, flipping onto the next page. I can't wait to finish this damned report and taste Tetsuya's lips already.

Speaking of the angel...

"Why the dramatic sigh, Seiji?"

"I wanna kiss Tetsuya, but this report isn't letting me." I pouted at him, loving the way he smiled afterwards.

"Oh well, if you hurry up and finish that, you'll get to kiss me." he chuckled, biting his bottom lip and playfully winking at me.

Twitch

"Tetsuya,"

"Yes Seiji?"

"Don't do that." I muttered, quickly looking away to not make things any more worse.

"Do what?" he asked.

I turned to look at him only to see an innocent expression on his lovely face.

"Doing that!" I groaned in frustration and pointed at his face.

He raised his brow at me and tilted his head to the side, making him look more adorable.

"I don't get it, Seiji."

"Tch. What a tease." I grumbled before focusing back on the report, not without hearing Tetsuya's soft laugh.

-

Minutes later, I was nearly finished but I found myself being restless. Placing the pen down for a moment, I groaned and stretched my aching limbs.

Almost there

I turned to look at Tetsuya, he was still in the same position since the moment he came in; leaning beside the desk I was working on while texting who I guess is nii-san. Isn't he getting tired of all the standing?

Then a wicked idea popped in my mind

"Ne ne~ Tetsuya." I grinned.

"Hm?"

"Aren't you getting tired from all the standing? You've been in that position for a while now."

"I'm good, Seiji." he smiled. "Don't worry about me."

"Nuh uh, you must be getting tired. You should come and sit down." I shook my head.

"I'm fine, Seiji." Tetsuya pouted.

Twitch

I mentally slapped myself. Stop fucking twitching!

"Just sit, Tetsuya," I spoke, using nii-san's superior tone.

It's effective, trust me

"Fine."

Tetsuya sighed in defeat, pushing himself away from the wall and walking towards the bed. A smirk curved into my lips as I stopped him, holding onto his wrist.