Twenty Three

A/N:

This is the last chapter! :')

~

Third Person

'Shit. Why am I shaking? I can take both of these runt on since I'm bigger than them, so why am I scared right now?!' Haizaki thought.

"O-Oi," Haizaki nervously laughed, wincing when he felt the blood seeping from his leg where Seiji had just shot him. The shot immobilized along with Hanamiya. Seiji got their tendons good.

It was like deja vu. Haizaki was once again the redhead's prey.

"I-I was just kidding, Akashi! I meant no harm!"

"Y-Yeah!" Hanamiya forced a smile as he looked up at his two masters, their eyes were glowing in malice, instantly causing the man to cower.

"T-This is all a joke, okay? Can't you guys take a light joke?!"

"Kidnapping Kuroko and shooting my twin is a joke to you both?" Seijuro glowered at them whilst Seiji stared with blank eyes.

"Do you expect me to shrug it off and just let it slide? How preposterous! Do you think I am foolish enough to be deceived by such a nonsensical lie?" The older redhead growled, his fists balling up in anger. "Well I'm sorry to upset you both, but you're messing with an Akashi here! My twin and I were born and raised to excel in all fields! You damned imbeciles are nothing compared to us! We are superior! Absolute! Your presence are not even worthy to stand before us! Even a mere glance at your disgusting faces nauseates me!"

"Now now, Nii-san." Seiji chuckled lowly as he patted his brother's shoulder. "These pathetic abominations are not worth your anger. Don't get too riled up now."

"Tch."

Seijuro clicked his tongue, shrugging Seiji's hand off and taking his gun back, before walking towards the two. He glared at both of them then roughly grabbed Hanamiya by his collar.

"A-Akashi-sama!" Hanamiya struggled, his eyes wide in horror. "I-I'm sorry! W-We can act like this never happened! I won't... I won't tell anyone!"

Red eyes then flickered down to the suit that was made by the Akashi tailors especially for the man. But since he betrayed the family - that only fueled his spite towards their former chauffeur.

"Hanamiya Makoto, was it?"

"W-What's it to you?" Hanamiya gritted his teeth when Seijuro started dragging him along.

"I appreciate those long journey chats." Seijuro muttered bluntly then tossed Hanamiya towards his brother who brutally enclosed his hand around Hanamiya's neck.

"Butcher them up nicely, if you may."

Seiji smirked and dug his nails into their chauffeur's skin.

"Yes sir!"

"Oi!" Haizaki forced out a laugh. "We're all friends here aren't we? So why must we hurt each other?"

"Shut your good for nothing mouth and just watch."

"Fuck..."