Twelve

- present -

Kagami

"Kuroko-san!" Kise wailed once we entered the Kuroko household.

"Kise?" Kuroko's father frowned.

"Did something happen?"

"It was horrible ssu!" Kise cried, collapsing onto his knees in front of Kuroko-san. "Kurokocchi got kidnapped!"

"Tetsuya was...?" Kuroko's mother; Akiko-san, gasped.

"Tetsuya?!" Kuroko-san quickly got up and held Kise at arms length. "What does the motherfucker that kidnapped my son look like?"

I rolled my eyes and smacked Kise across his head.

"That hurts ssu!" he whined.

With a click of my tongue, I crossed my arms and sighed exasperatedly.

"Kuroko was not kidnapped, he willingly came along."

Kuroko-san released Kise then frowned at me.

"My son went with a kidnapper willingly? What kind of bullshit is that? What does the person looked like?"

"Well he was around the same height as Kuroko, red amaranth hair, heterochromatic eyes, and he's wealthy." I explained, and Kuroko-san's eyes flickered in recognition.

"Akashi-sama?" Akiko-san spoke.

Even the mere mention of his name ticked me off.

I will never forgive him for what he did to me...

"Yes ma'am," I nodded, my fists clenching into a ball.

"What may his business with Tetsuya be?" Kuroko-san pondered out loud. "Did he say anything? A business related thing maybe?"

"Ano..." Momoi spoke, a solemn look on her face.

"What is it, Momoi?" Kuroko-san spoke.

"He said he was, well... Tetsu-kun's lover." she whispered, her head hung low.

"Satsuki dear," Akiko-san sighed as she stood in front of Momoi, comforting her. "I know you like my son, but cheer up okay? I'm sure you'll find someone else soon."

"Thank you..."

Momoi smiled as she hugged Akiko-san.

"Since Tetsuya is with someone we know and will probably not be home until later." she chuckled as she pulled away from Momoi after hugging her back. "Why not stay for a while and eat the treats that I baked?"

"Ah! I would love to eat some of your treats Kuroko-san!" Kise beamed.

"I'll have some as well." Aomine stated and the Momoi agreed.

"Well, how about you, Taiga-chan~" Akiko-san cooed.

I cringed at the nickname but forced a smile.