Nineteen

Seijuro

"Kagami Taiga, you better have a decent excuse for you to just barge in like that." I growled, possessively wrapping my arm around Kuroko's waist.

"What might be your business with Kuroko this late at night?"

A smirked crawled its way up to my lips when I noticed him gulp.

"I needed to tell him something." the redhead stated, his eyes glaring at me after realizing something. "Teme... It was you before, wasn't it?"

So he's Kuroko's friend, huh? Perhaps the one that Seiji humiliated since he's basically steaming in anger.

I looked at Kuroko for confirmation, and he nodded his head.

"I will never forgive you for that..." he muttered, gritting his teeth.

It might be my idiot of a twin's fault but I still have to apologize on his behalf, right?

"I'm really, really sorry about that time." I told him, and I couldn't help the sarcastic tone. "It seems like you have disrespected me that time, and I just had to put you in your place."

The redhead huffed and rolled his eyes.

"That's the fakest apology I have ever heard."

"Oh?" I chuckled in amusement and slowly walked towards him.

"Se- Uh... A-Akashi-kun!" I felt Kuroko grab my wrist, halting me.

"Don't worry Tetsuya," I hummed, looking back at Kuroko with a smile. "I won't do anything to him. I promise."

"You better not..."

"Don't be too cocky, midget!"

My eyebrow twitched at the insult. Is he challenging me now? If that's what he want, then so be it.

"K-Kagami-kun!" Kuroko gasped, dropping my hand. "You did not-"

"Oh ho, you're making fun of my height huh?"

"Yes, you bastard! So what?" he grunted, crossing his arms. "What can a midget like you do to me?"

I stood in front of him and looked up at him with a forced smile.

"You're making fun of me because I'm 5'8?" I laughed, shaking my head. "How tall are you, hm?"

"I'm 6'3," he said with a smug smile.

"6'3, huh?" I chuckled. "I didn't know they stack garbage that high."

"Teme-"

"Oh, and also," I smirked at him and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Height does not matter when it comes to intelligence. I once heard someone say that midgets like me are usually the smart one. Unlike those tall people who only knows how to insult someone."

"Why you-"

I laughed and looked back at my lover.