Twenty Two

Kagami

"Here's the deal, 'ight?"

I nodded my head and sat on the box before looking around the suspicious place. We were in some kind of deserted warehouse which was only a few blocks away from Kuroko's house, it seems pretty fishy if you ask me.

I know that the guy is bad news, but my hatred for that Akashi fucker is stronger than my morals, so I had no choice but to be a part of his plan.

"Since you're close to that lil blue boy, you're going to be the one who's going to kidnap him," the guy said, pulling out a stick of cigarette.

"Alright," I muttered.

Kidnapping Kuroko sounds too absurd. I'm supposed to be his bodyguard, what the fuck am I doing...?

"What's your name, kid?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the smoking man in front of me; my eyes instantly landing on his eye patch.

I wonder what lies behind that eye patch. A critical burn maybe? I wonder what happened to him since it looked like a pretty bad one. He even had a few scars littering on his face as well. I was extremely curious but I didn't dare to question it.

"Kagami Taiga,"

"Kagami Taiga huh?" the guy laughed before lighting his cigar up. "Name's Haizaki Shougo, pleasure doing business with ya, kid."

"Yeah yeah, enough bullshit." I nodded. "How am I supposed to kidnap him? I can just simply take him with me, you know?"

Haizaki snorted and laughed at me, causing me to glare at him.

"What the fuck is so funny, you bastard?"

"Your ability to think, that's what." he smirked, and I had to refrain myself from punching the shit out of him.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"If you lured the blue boy out, his parents will somehow know that you're with him, you mindless fuck. I'm not sure how you can get your revenge on that Akashi Seijuro with that walnut sized brain of yours."

"You fucker!" I growled, standing up and violently grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "What's your oh so brilliant plan then?!"

"Calm down, nut brain." he smirked. "I was planning on taking him by force, it's more realistic that way, 'ight?"

Everything about this is real! What the hell is this fucker on about?

"What do you mean force?" I frowned, pushing him away. "Kuroko must not get hurt!"

I may be doing this to get my revenge on Akashi, but I don't want to drag Kuroko further into this mess nor have him injured.

"Using force is necessary, blockhead." Haizaki grunted, puffing out some smoke. "Has there ever been a kidnapping where the captors are easy on their captives? If you're the one who's kidnapping, then that hilarious shit might happen."