Where are they now?

Draco and Harry got married on the 24th May 2018, Draco wanted Harry's last name, he wanted more than anything to get rid of the Malfoy family name, so he did. Draco Potter, he loved it. He wanted to show of his name to the world. He was so fucking proud.

They adopted a child, a young girl. She had dark skin but they didn't care. Her name was Emily, Harry and Draco loved their child and everything about her.

She was sorted into Hufflepuff which was a fucking surprise but you know... can't change that.

They were such a happy family and they couldn't be more proud of how far they'd all come.

~
Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley got married on the 16th August 2017, they took a joint last name 'Lovegood-Weasley' it was very long but they didn't care. They were so happy.

Ginny carried their child, Luna watched on proudly. A little healthy baby boy was born. They named him Hayden his full name being 'Hayden Fred Lovegood-Weasley'

Hayden was sorted into Gryffindor, he played Chaser in quidditch and Ginny couldn't be prouder.

~
Hermione and Pansy sadly split up, they couldn't handle each other's differences so they mutually agreed to end it. They weren't sad, just relieved.

Hermione moved onto date a girl she met at the ministry, they had a sweet relationship. They got married and Hermione carried the baby

~
Ron and Neville got married on the 22nd May 2018, two days before Harry and Draco. They were so, so happy. Their house had tons and tons of magical plants scattered everywhere. Their wedding was plant themed! It made Neville happy and Ron didn't care as long as Neville had a smile on his face.

~

END OF BOOK 💙
Thank you so so so so much for taking the time out of your life to read this pile of crap. 😂💙

I love each and every one of you 💗💗

~ Elise