3three

you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room

Every page in the half blood prince's book had notes dotted around the page. It had instructions on how to brew potions and strange spells he'd never heard of.

Harry looked over at Malfoy who was cussing under his breath. He chuckled and Malfoy looked up. "what's so funny Potter?" He spat, his cheeks flushing a light pink.

"oh nothing" Harry muttered, his eyes on his potion.

"spit it out" Malfoy said as he smoothed down his Platinum blonde hair. Harry continued to work, ignoring Malfoy's request.

Harry watched as Professor Slughorn came walking over to his side of the desk with a red leaf. He then dropped it into Harry's potion and his eyes widened as the leaf shrivleled up and disappeared. "Merlin's beard! harry it's perfect! So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all!" He smiled.

Harry was now stood in front of the class, he felt Malfoy staring at him and for some reason he didn't feel uncomfortable.

"now as promised, One vial of Felix Felicis congratulations" Slughorn then handed the vial to Harry "use it well" He smiled, Then the whole class, except from Malfoy began to clap.

Harry walked out of the class smiling, his book in his bag. He'd never been any good at potions but this book? It was definitely something special.

Harry wandered around the corridors, he didn't have a lesson until after lunch. His mind was full of wrackspurts; he had no clue what they were but he was now, thanks to Luna, paranoid that he had them.

He was doing fine on his mindless wander around the corridors before he walked directly into someone walking in his direction.

"For fucks sake Potter! Watch where you're going!" He growled, pulling his sleeve down frantically.

"Shit, Sorry" Harry muttered, noticing they were standing in moaning Myrtle's bathroom. "What're you doing?" Harry asked? His curiosity getting the better of him.

"Leave" Malfoy growled, clutching his arm to his chest. "Now"

Harry left, reluctantly.