24 (end)

It had already been a week since the battle of Hogwarts, silence had flooded over the entire wizarding community. The high of the battle had died down as quick as it  had came and every witch, wizard and squib were feeling the aftermath.

Hogwarts had closed for the year and the seventh year students had decided to stay at Malfoy manor, they all needed each others company as it was the only comforting thing the world offered them. 

Luna skipped through the large doors, her eyes searching the entrance hall. "So many nargles!" She exclaimed and ginny giggled. "She's batshit crazy" Draco whispered to Harry as they followed Luna into the house. Harry elbowed his boyfriend, a laugh escaping his lips.

"Is there a library?" Hermione asked, excited to look around the ancient manor. "Yeah but you have to be careful, It's riddled with dark magic" He sighed, looking down at the ground. "Draco you do realise that it's not your fault that your family decided to be death eaters; right?" Harry asked, taking Draco's hand. 

Draco nodded in response, turning his head away from harry. "whats up?" Harry asked, he was confused at how odd Draco was acting. "nothing" Draco muttered, Harry rolled his eyes "Draco I wasn't born yesterday, I know when something is up" Draco raised an eyebrow. "Is that some muggle term?" He laughed and Harry blushed. "You were there right? the night Dumbledore was killed?" Harry nodded, swallowing back sorrow. "I... am one too" Draco muttered, tears welling up in his eyes. "It's okay, now Id kinda like to unpack" Harry giggled as he dropped Draco's hand. 

"Can you two stop being adorable I can't handle it" Pansy gagged and Hermione rolled her pretty brown eyes. "Everyone pick a room, My parents room is locked so don't even attempt to go in there. My room has my name on it so don't go in it dipshits" Draco stated before walking up to his room, followed by his school trunk and his boyfriend. 

~

"What did you want to show me?" Harry asked, following draco up a large set of stairs. "It's a surprise!" Draco smiled and harry rolled his eyes. He stopped once he'd gotten to the fifth floor, "Quidditch" Draco muttered and a door slowly took form in front of him. "It's like the room or requirement" Harry whispered, astonished.

Draco opened the door, twisting the handle, his hands shaking with nerves. "My parents made this room for me" He smiled as Harry followed him into the room. "I thought we could have some alone time in here" Draco muttered and Harry giggled. 

"Wow, I thought you only went to the quidditch world cup to impress me" Harry smirked and Draco blushed. "Holy fuck!" Harry laughed, clutching his stomach. "Am I still stupid Potter with my scar and broomstick?" Draco laughed, "Of course" He smiled as he lightly kissed Harry's lips. 

"nobody else can get in here right? or hear anything?" Harry smirked. "Yep" Draco smirked again, pressing his soft lips to harry's lips. The kissed deepened and things heated up, they were happy.

All was well x

~Elise xx

I know this is short but its sweet i guess x

Thank so yo much for readinggggg!!! I'm going to write a short chapter saying where everyone is and how everyone Is doing :D x

562 words