17: Mudblood

Harry started freaking out, the palms of his hands were terribly sweat and he felt sick, his stomach aching like someone was pushing on it. He also felt like somebody was pushing their fingers down his throat, causing Harry to gag quietly.

It took everything in Draco to not run over to Harry and calm him down. He glanced over at Bellatrix, gasping as he did so. She had her wand pointed at harry, she was muttering something that looked like it was most likely a spell.

Harry gagged loudly, causing Draco to jump, he ran over to Harry, earning a gasp from Bellatrix. Harry bent over, his face was a sickly shade of green. Draco sat on his knees and he rubbed Harry's back as he threw up on the floor in front of him. Harry fell back into Draco's arms, tears flowing down his swollen face.

"DRACO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Lucius screamed, his usual pale face going dark red. "I'll be a few seconds" Draco whispered to Harry, who nodded. Draco walked over to his father. "How dare you yell at me like I'm a house elf" Draco hissed at his father.

Lucius raised his hand, His teeth were gritted tightly together. Sweat was forming on his forehead. "You can't fight your way out of whatever is happening inside your messed up head and not everyone is going to bow down to you" Draco said, grabbing his fathers hand, that was just inches away from the top of his head. Narcissa smiled at Draco and took a step back, she was going to leave the room again.

"TAKE THE BOYS TO THE CELLAR!" Bellatrix yelled as she pulled The chosen one up of the ground, she dug her disgusting black fingernails into Harry's shoulder causing Harry to wince in pain.

She then grabbed Ron and pushed them both towards Peter Pettigrew. Harry glared at the unregistered animagus. This was the man who handed his parents into the dark lord, This-this bastard had caused Lily and James Potter's death.

Peter avoided looking at the son of James Potter. They looked incredibly similar, Harry and his deceased father both had pitch black hair and round glasses which framed their faces perfectly.
Peter could also see a hint of lily shining through his eyes, He had his mothers eyes.

Peter hurriedly pushed Harry and Ron into the cellar and slammed the metal door shut. Harry sighed, tears flowing down his already wet cheeks. "what are we going to do?" Ron asked as he looked around the stone cold room. There were no windows and the only light in the room was the light petruding from up the stairs.

Harry slipped down a wall, tears flowing down his still swollen cheek, he brought his knees to his chest and sighed. He was tired of crying, tired of having panic attacks for no reason, tired of everyone thinking he was some sort of saviour.

Ron reluctantly sat down next to Harry. "I remember back at the end of forth year, My mum hugged you, I remember the room was so full of a kind of sadness I'd never experienced.  You'd just won the Triwizard tournament. You cried in her arms, I couldn't help because I was so surprised. I was surprised by the fact that you, the Harry potter; The one that saved us all from the dark lord. Was crying. Harry... you can do this. Even if that means I have to die, I'll sacrifice myself if that means nobody I love dies. I'll make sure Ginny doesn't die, I'll make sure Fred or George don't die. Harry you've made it this far, don't fall back because you're scared. I'm sure your parents, Dumbledore, Sirius and even Cedric would've said the same mate" Ron said, His voice echoing around the cold, dark room.

Harry looked up at Ron, His face red from the tears and, obviously the sheer embarrassment of crying in front of his best friend. Harry noticed that Ron was holding back tears, His lip was quivering slightly. 

Harry was pulled out of his dream like state by loud footsteps. "Harry! Ronald!" a cheery voice said. Luna was standing between a goblin and an old man, who harry remembered as Mr Olivander. He'd given harry his first wand, Well Harry obviously had to pay for the wand. they are quite expensive.

There was suddenly a deafening scream, it was like a whistle. Harry began panicking, He ran to the door. "STOP IT! DON'T HURT HER PLEASE!" He screamed, his voice cracking. He was frantically pulling at the door. "Harry, listen to me. there's no way out of this place" Luna brought him in for a hug.

He cried into Luna's shoulder, she rubbed his back and whispered encouraging things into his ear. "Hermione will be fine, she's strong" she smiled down at him. "W-What if She's not" He said through tears.

UPSTAIRS

Bellatrix lunged at Hermione, Hermione stumbled and fell back. "PLEASE NO, PLEASE" Hermione screamed. Bellatrix was holding a short dagger. Hermione began sobbing violently. Bellatrix screamed questions at Hermione. Hermione obviously didn't spill a word to the mad bitch of a lady who was very close to Her face.

(TRIGGER WARNING) I know this is in the book and film but I still feel as though this should be here.

Bellatrix raised the dagger high up in the air, her freak-like grin wide. She then stabbed it into Hermione's arm, She didn't want Hermione to die so she didn't push the dagger too deep. Hermione let out a loud deafening scream. Bellatrix began carving a word into Hermiones arm. "PLEASE STOP!" Hermione screamed, her voice cracking slightly.

Suddenly the dagger stopped moving and Hermione stopped screaming. The pain was unreal and she felt extremely faint. She almost threw up as she looked over at her arm, The word..... Mudblood was engraved into her previously pale skin.

(END OF TRIGGERING STUFF)

it was as though everything was in slow motion, a single strand of curly black hair fell into Hermione's open hand.

A/N END OF CHAPTER, yeah yeah I know it's short but I'll write more latr