23: Pride

Harry grabbed Draco's cold hand, warm, tears slipping down his cheeks. Pride surged through his body, goosebumps prickling through his pale skin. 

The two boys had asked if they could walk to the castle alone, Something about seeing Hogwarts restored back to its original old state made both boys anxious. Professor McGonagall smiled when they asked, letting the boys take as long as they needed.

They were in an anxious, yet calming silence. Both wizards dreading the moment they have to leave the school. "Kiss me" Harry said abruptly, turning around, they had a while left to walk.

"Are you not scared of people seeing?" Draco asked, He'd stopped caring about what everyone else thought the moment He'd kissed Harry Potter after Harry had killed He Who Must Not Be Named. 

"No, I'm annoyed at the Daily Prophet obviously, but I don't care. I love you and that's all that matters right now" Harry smiled, looking Draco directly in the eye. 

Draco laughed, a smile spread across his pink lips. "I'm not sure If I should laugh or cry right now" Draco laughed, pulling Harry closer to him. Draco put one hand on Harry's hip and the other on Harry's cheek. Draco lent in so his and Harry's lips were inches apart. 

"So; about that kiss?" Draco muttered before slowly pressing his lips to Harry's soft lips. The kiss was slow but passionate, the wizards put every emotion into the kiss. 

They pulled apart, both with swollen lips and messy hair. "We should head back now" Harry whispered, slipping his hand into draco's hand, nothing but happiness filled the silence.

Harry climbed the stairs to the Gryffindor tower, The castle felt extremely depressing. "They changed the password to Harry Potter our saviour! I'm cringing just thinking about it!" Harry spun around, the voice was so familiar... it couldn't be... It's not possible. 

Harry looked up, His eyes widening as he saw George Weasley floating in the air, a grin on his face. "George? What're you doing here?" Harry asked. "And how're you floating?" George rolled his eyes and suddenly everything made sense. 

"Fred?" Harry's eyes widened as he turned around, standing not too far behind Harry was Ron and Ginny Weasley. "I'm not staying here for long! I'm going to find a way to haunt the joke shop, I'll be help for George!" Fred laughed, landing on the floor in front of Ron and Ginny. 

"I'm sorry" Fred muttered, smiling sorrowfully at his siblings. 

~

Neville sat down on one of the sofas in the Common room, reading a book about herbology, his eyes stuck to the page. He'd read the book several times already, the book seemed to calm him down when he was nervous or depressed. 

"Hey" Ron sat down, a smile on his face. "Hey" Neville smiled back. "What're you reading?" Ron asked, leaning his head on Neville's shoulder. "It's a book on Herbology. It's really good" Neville smiled, putting the book down so he could hug his boyfriend. 

"W-W-Why're t-there s-so m-many g-gu-gu-gays?" A third year bullied for her stutter asked. "Why're there so many straights?" Neville answered and the girl's eyes widened. "U-u-uh I-I du-du-don't k-k-know" She answered Neville before rushing up to her dormitory. 

~ (TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM)~

Draco sat cross legged in front of Harry, they were sitting in Draco's bed, curtains pulled and locked so nobody could open the curtains or hear anything the two boys were saying. talking about anything and everything. Enjoying each others presence.

"Draco?" Harry muttered, looking up at his boyfriend. "Yes?" Draco smiled. "I need to tell you something" Harry muttered, looking down at his hand. "What do you need to tell me?" Draco asked, concerned for Harry.

Harry slipped his jumper off, pressing his wand to his wrist. His soft skin quickly changed, revealing thousands of scars lining his wrist and stomach. 

Draco unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it off he copied what Harry had done. Sure enough there were scars everywhere. "Please don't leave me" Harry muttered, pain evident in his voice. "I'm so sorry If any of that Is my fault"

"None of this is your fault!" Draco looked up at Harry, both wizards leaning in, their lips crashing together with such a force it knocked Harry back onto the mattress, the boys were laughing into the kiss. Draco left a trail of kisses down Harry's neck.

~

This is short and kinda happy~ thank you all so much for 5K Views I'm so happy :D

Also I got rid of the whole Ilvermorny thing bc it was shitty sorrrrrrry