'Oh no, I want you. I want you so bad, and they want to watch.'

Fiona, as she saw the old man getting closer, now saw the girls in the same room standing by the bed, staring down.

She screamed a no at their very presence and screamed even louder as she felt the old man climb on top of her, its fork-like tongue lashing out of its mouth across her face.

'My sweet little toy.'

'Get off me, get off me!'

'So nice: so nice when you swirm.' The old man mocked.

Fiona, hearing the devil, watched in horror as the creature began pulling her jeans down with its teeth, its body dripping with sores and scabs.

She felt something stiff working its way towards her inner parts; she knew the thing's intentions: what it had in mind for her.

From the corner of her eye, she saw the girls. They were smiling, but their appearance had now changed to something hideous; they began to leap from the floor, croaking like that of a frog.

'YOU'RE NOT REAL; YOU'RE NOT MY CHILDREN.' She screamed.

At that very moment, the girls disappeared; the old man as well.

Fiona heard the bedroom door open. It was Steven.

Immediately she ran into his arms, a trembling wreck.

'I thought he was going too. Oh, god, he was so.'

She could barely speak. Her voice was shaky.

'We have to get out of here before he comes back.' Chris yelled.

The old man, he felt, was still in the bedroom. He could sense the devil's presence, so much it weighed down on his chest, crushing him.

'We have to leave ... I can't breathe.'

Chris was holding onto his chest; the muscles in his face; looked as though they wanted to burst out with a popping sound.

Lisa saw this. 'What's wrong?' She asked.

'The old man, he's pushing on my chest. I can't breathe; we have to get out of here.'

Everyone in the bedroom could see the strain on the ghost hunter's face. It wasn't made up. You couldn't lie about being in real pain. The face didn't allow those porky pies. And wasting no time, they all knew it was best to leave the bedroom, go back downstairs, where the priest, hearing the commotion from upstairs, continued to perform the exorcism upon the house.

Somewhere in the channels of his mind, he could hear the demon speaking gibberish as he read from his holy book.

Sam in the same room with Lamont, heard nothing apart from his own voice — the exorcist performing the ritual.

'God, by your name, save me, and by your might defend my cause.'

('Save me dog defend my cause might and by your name.')

'For haughty men have risen up against me, and fierce men seek my life; they set not God before their eyes.'

('Men, haughty have against risen me up, fierce dog seek my life and before their eyes set.')

Hearing the devil in his head, Lamont realised the old man couldn't say the name; GOD. And knowing that, the priest — grew stronger — his voice gaining power.

'Begone Satan from this house and all your vipers that trespass.'

('Satan begone from this house, all your vipers and trespass.')