"Nope, but I love you too." His eyes darken and I shiver. This chemistry we have never gets old. "Now what can I help you with?"

"Fuck this I'm out of here. Austin man your on your own." Jeff makes a show of tossing the broom and storming out of the kitchen the same way Jamie left earlier.

"You can help me by..." His big hands wrap around my hips and he lifts me up onto the counter. My legs automatically wrap around his bringing him in closer to me. My tummy does little flips at his close proximity and my skin literally itches to get him closer. "Making sure your Alpha gets his breakfast." He swoops in for a kiss, nipping at my jawline and suckling on my bottom lip for entrance, which I give easily. His unique taste fills my senses and I let out a little moan.

"Austin-

His hands never move from my waist, rubbing his thumbs in torturous circles. He yanks me forward so our chests are pressing flat against each other but it's not close enough. His tongue slides into my mouth again, worshiping it and making my body tremble. Minutes pass, maybe hours, I revel in the skin-to-skin contact, our clothes hitting the floor ages ago. I'm lost in my gorgeous alpha mate.

"Best breakfast ever." Austin murmurs against my ear, a smile in his voice.

.....................

"You can come out Camille!" Jamie's voice is muffled through the closest door. "Any minute now!"

I run my hands down the lacy fabric, over the intricate jewels, and let the satin run through my fingers as my hands drop to clasp in front of me. I close my eyes and expand my diaphragm in a deep calming breath. Once calmed, I wrap my hand around the knob of the door shielding me from prying eyes, and walk out into the room.

"Okay can you help button me in James?" My voice wavers and I feel my eyes get glassy.

"Sure here come over here and let me help you." I spin to face her mirror in the corner, eyes shut tight afraid to look and feel her hands start delicately securing the buttons up my back with keenness. 

"Camille that dress is Wow." I hear Brooke's voice and offer a shaky smile in the mirror even though my eyes are still sealed shut.

"Okay, all set. Camille you have to open your eyes." Jamie insists. I don't know what I'm afraid of. I picked this dress months ago and I fell in love with it then, what's going to stop me from falling in love with it again? I hear the door click open and jump, eyes popping open to see who it is, it better not be Austin or he's dead meat.

"Oh honey. You look absolutely beautiful. Austin is going to end up flat on his back when he sees you turn the corner and come down the aisle to become his wife." My mom's warm encouraging voice is just what I needed to hear.

"You think so?"

"I know so." I feel a traitor tear slip loose and trail down my cheek. "Now take a look at yourself darling." And I do.

The girl looking back at me is no longer a girl. She's a woman. A vision in white. My eyes jump around my reflection taking in the lacey sweetheart bodice with intricate jewel patters spilling down all the way to the silken skirt splaying out over my hips and flaring at the floor. Its magnificent and perfect and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it and become Austin's Mrs.

"It fits like a glove Cam." Sarah smiles at me in the mirror. "It's flawless."

"Knock! Knock!" My dad's voice rumbles through the door. "Can the father of the bride and brother of the bride get a peak?" He and my brother come in as their knocking.

"Hey sis long time no- Holy Crap!"

"Language Ryan." Mom scolds with a smile, enjoying his reaction to me in my dress.