My kidnapper says showering together is bonding. Yeah Right!

Start from the beginning

I knew my parents, family and friends were they worried. Looking for me. Thinking I was dead. I didn't even know how long I've been down here. I needed to ask questions when they came back but I was so tired I wanted to sleep again. They were taking forever. I closed my eyes for a little nap, deep voice would wake me up.

"She's going to die soon you know that brother. I don't know why your attempting."

"Don't say that"

"You want her don't you?"

"No. I just think we shouldn't kill her"

"Right well if she survives she's mine. Wake up!"

I was so afraid to open my eyes. What did they want from me. I didn't want to die but I didn't want to be torture my entire life. I smelled food so I opened my eyes, My eyes adjusted to the bright light.

"Eat"

I didn't know which one was which. The voice was soft and low.

He placed a tray on the bed and walked back to the door and stared at me. I just stared at the food. It was a huge hamburger and alot of French fries with a big glass of sprit. I ate it slowly just to savior it this could be my last meal. I looked at them as I ate tying to understand them.

They were Handsome, both with short dark brown hair and light brown eyes, thin lips, both had strong facial features. They looked like normal people. The difference was what they were wearing. One had on black jeans and a black V-neck t-shirt and black jacket. The other has on blue designer jeans and green color shirt.

It was a big contrast from looking like twins. Were they twins?

"Can you walk?" deep voice was wearing black. Which was weird I was hoping he was wearing green. I didn't say anything I wasn't sure I could.

"Let her try" Marcus yawned like he was bored.

I just sat there I didn't want to move or talk.

"Try!" Marcus yelled at me tears stated welling in my eyes.

"Marcus! Do you need help? I need you to speak" I crawled to the edge of the bed and put my feet over. The floor was very cold I shivered, I forgot I was naked and tried to hide myself with no luck.

"Why bother you been naked for a while now" He grinned at me.

"Here" The nice brother took his jacket off and handed it to me. I put it on and zipped it up all the way. It was just below my booty, it would do.

"Follow me" Marcus opened the door and walked out, the other brother waited for me to go first. They was taller than me. We were in a small hallway we stopped at a door right across the way, Marcus opened it for me and I walked inside it was a bathroom. With a mirror, sink, toilet and shower/bathtub.

"Bye"

"Marcus!"

"Mathew!" So that's the other ones name

"If you hurt her!" the door slammed and there was pounding on the door. I was afraid to turn around. I didn't want to know what was going to happen next. The pounding stop and it was complete silence. He walked in front of me and looking me up and down. He didn't look cruel, he was handsome but he had this dangerous look to him.

"Get yourself together, im going to get you some new clothes ill be back in two minutes. Don't do anything stupid." He walked out the room.

I walked to the mirror. I unzipped the jacket, I looked a mess. Mascara running down my face. My hair was tangled and sticking out. My arms still had blood on them. My eyes were shallow my face looked taunt it made my brown eyes look bigger and blacker. My lips were red and kind of bleeding from me biting them too much. I had scratches, cut and bite marks all over my body. What the hell happened to me? I needed to use this privacy fast. So I went to the restroom and started running my water to take a bath. It was almost full when he came back. I pulled the jacket to cover me.

"Here" He put the clothes on the sink and leaned against the door watching me.

I tried ignoring him, I needed to take my clothes off but I didn't want him to see me naked so I just started at the water. I didn't know what to do, I let my hair fall forward as a shied.

"Pull the curtains, im not leaving"

I stepped into the bath with the jacket on and pulled the curtains. It was easy for me to forget he was here. He stayed quite the entire time I forgot I was in this horrible situation. The water started getting cold and It was time for me to get out.

"The towel is on the sink"

I grabbed it and wrapped myself in it. And got out. I just looked at him. He was smirking at me I bet he was enjoying my uneasiness. I hated him already.

I opened the folded clothes, it was a red sweater dress simple. I was pretty short coming to my thighs along with some black heels. What the hell?

"Ill give you two minutes. Better hurry up" He left.