Kaihatsu Kyarakuta

"Okay," Cerulean sighs as she sits back, "give it a try."

Now fitted with the arm and plating, Ahkula stands and moves it around, it feels better than his last arm. He smiles and nods, "this feels amazing."

Kira nods, Cerulean looks to him. "Shall we go for Boyd."

"I said I was going alone." Ahkula replies. "It would give me and him a chance to talk."

Cerulean sighs and then shakes her head, about to retort, until Martha calls out.

"Thank goodness your back!" She calls.

Ahkula walks to the door and walks out. He sees Boyd looking to Martha, he was covered in gashes, gun shot wounds, and blood. He's smiling, until he spots Ahkula.

Ahkula smirks and leans against the wall. "What were you doing?"

Tossing a stack of ginze onto the table, "giving means to keeping this place stored."

"You went after a bounty?" Martha asks.

"He did more than that," Ahkula walks to the stack and quickly counts the paper bills with a glance, he then turns to Boyd, "You took out the gang not far from here..."

Boyd gives a slight nod.

"And you did it all on your own," Ahkula sighs. "I don't know whether to congratulate you, or tell you off for doing something so reckless on your own."

"I don't see the problem." He says to Ahkula. "We needed the money, and I got it."

"Boyd," Akhula sighs.

"Kyaru," Boyd replies quickly, interrupting Ahkula.

Ahkula looks back to him and smirks. "Kyaru? Is that a name that Ahkita give you? Mishi?"

"What does it matter," Kyaru shrugs. "It's a name I was given, and it's a name I chose to keep."

"I see." Ahkula chuckles, "Well then Kyaru, since you did come back alive. Go and get Ahkita to help you with your wounds, or Kira. But nicely done."

He picks up the money and hands it to Kyaru. Looking to it curiously, Kyaru looks to him. "Why are you giving this to me?"

"Because I don't need your money. You fought for it, you earned it. Keep it." Ahkula smirks as he walks away after Kyaru takes the stack of ginze back.

"I got it for the group," Kyaru looks to him.

Ahkula chuckles as Cerulean walks out and then to Ahkula. Looking over his shoulder, Ahkula replies. "You went to test your strength, the money was a bonus. Keep it."

"I thought I heard Boyd?" Ahkita ask, she was climbing down the stairs then stops looking to the young hooded male.

Ahkula chuckles, "Kyaru has just returned, he is wounded."

"Kyaru?" Ahkita looks to Kyaru surprised. When Kyaru nods, Ahkita realizes that "Boyd" has vanished, no longer wishing to be who he used to. Now Kaihatsu Kyarakuta, or Kyaru, has come to be apart of their lives, looking to be something more than he used to be.

"You kept the name." Ahkita walks to him confused, despite him being younger, they stand eye to eye with each other. He gives a slight nod, and smiles. "Thank you for it."

Ahkula looks to Cerulean, she chuckles as she watches what's happening. Soon they both start to walk outside. As Ahkita and Kyaru move to treat his wounds, Ahkula shuts the front door and then gives a small giggle. "How cute."

"Oh this is going to be good." Cerulean smiles.

"I honestly hope it develops into something worth while for the both of them." Ahkula nods.

"Apparently love is in the air." She walks to a chair and sits down, "now why are we out here?" 

"I wanted to step out for a bit," Ahkula smiles. "Let them all have some peace."

"You sly wolf," Cerulean laughs gently.

His shirt removed, the Ahkita sees the extent of his wounds, gashes turn out to be impalements from long blades. They run completely through. The bullet wounds still bleed slowly, though it's mostly coagulated by now. The cuts run deep and there is a big 'x' branded onto his chest. From the shoulders crossing his mid torse, and down to his hips. Ahkita looks horrified.

"What the- where did you go?" Ahkita asks.

"I went to test myself." He replies.

"This is testing yourself?" Ahkita responds. "Maybe telling you to follow Ahkula's example was a bad call."

Shaking his head, "no... I figured out I can do a lot more than I ever could. I can push my limits even further."

As she starts to help with the gashes, stitching them up. He twinges slightly, from the needle. She stops and looks to him, "I'm sorry. Let get something for the-"

"Keep going please?" He smiles to her, "I can handle it."

"You don't need to keep this up, it's okay to react to pain," Ahkita sighs.

"Not in combat it's not." He chuckles. "Besides, the pain tells me I haven't been killed yet."

Looking back up to him, Ahikta feels a pang of worry. "Yet?"

Nodding he looks away. "I'm done watching someone else risk their life for me. It's time I fought for myself."

Giving a slight smirk, Ahkita no longer feels the need to question him. "Very well. I'll continue."

After a while of silence, Cerulean looks to Ahkula confused. "Not that I don't enjoy our time together, but what are we doing out here."

Looking off to a small cliff face, Ahkula stares to the top. Something is pulling his attention to the top of it.

Looking down onto him, the same man from before they left for Kira, stares down with his rifle. His dark grey hat, covers his face from the sun, his coat matching his hat. He gives a small chuckles as he readies the lever action rifle. The chuckles cease as he looks to Ahkula through the scope, Ahkula stares back. His mouth moves and the man reads his lips.

"I see you." Ahkula sneers.

Confused he starts to pull the trigger, but stops when he sees Ahkula pulls out his pistol. The diamond faces him. Firing his rifle, he sees smoke pour out of Ahkula's gun, blood flicks from Ahkula's chest, but his bullet hits the rifles barrel shattering it.

The man looks to it in shock, "A revolver did that?"

He aims through the scope and looks to see if Ahkula is still there. Then a barrel presses against his head.

"The next one kills," Ahkula's smiles down to him.

Hey everyone, thank you for reading this far. I would write a second chapter after this, however. I don't want to. *chuckles* I want to have fun today so only one for now. But don't worry. This is only for today. I want to thank Cupcake3313 again for the amazing work helping me with ideas for this book. This book would not be producing two chapters a day if not for her. So please go and check out her works as well. You won't regret it, she's a much better writer than me. (I know you read this Glimmer, don't argue. You are a better writer!) Anyway thanks again for reading. Please leave a comment telling me what you thought.

Laters!