The Maker of Chains

"So," A woman calls to the silver hair harvester. Her voice is smooth, gentle, soothing, yet gives an holds a powerful authority. "He got away, did he?" 

The silver hair woman, still clasping her wound, nods. "We did not expect him to be so powerful. The leader was so over come with pride, the strike took longer than needed. Until he spotted me. I was the first to get it."

"Then you cowardly ran away?" The woman chuckles. "I expected more from the 'desert warrior Star'. Even after I gave you your wish to become as close to immortal as you could ever get."

Star looks to the woman, her black hair shimmers amongst the scarlet torches surrounding her throne. Her pale skin, enhances the appearance of her ravishing figure. dressed in a black outfit that goes to her mid thighs, the boots she wear comes up to just below it. It reveals her chest, enough to tempt men but not enough to reveal everything. A valid tactic she has come to utilize. If lust were a living entity, it would be embodied by the woman sitting in front of her.

The white coat she wears extends further to down to the floor despite her sitting in a throne. The throne, the room being so dimly lit even by the torches, only looks grey, the gaps in the material it makes up resembles a look similar to bone, but was un recognizable as such.

The woman's eyes stare upon Star, they hold a calm gaze, but many can still see the storm behind them. Her smile is warm, alluring, but seems to hold malicious intent. Much like a rose with poisonous thorns.

"I did not cower away." Star replies. "I was ordered to leave and return here. But I made sure to stay close and watch the fight."

"Oh?" The woman smirks, her eyes flash with extreme interest. "And how did my little Ahkula do? I'd hate for him to disappoint me."

"He slaughtered them. I don't believe a mortal wound was even struck against him." Star answers.

Laughing, the woman holds out her hand. "Show me."

"Mother?" Star looks confused.

"Come closer and show me," She beckons once more. "Let us see your memory once more."

Star steps closer, once she is right in front of the throne, she kneels. The Mother places a hand under star's chin and leans forward. Touching Star's forehead with her finger tip, the memory replays again in both their mind. This only makes the Mother grin wider. Soon she pulls away.

"Oh did you see the hatred in his eyes!" She sighs in ecstasy. She then chuckles. "The fury! They could make a woman's heart falter."

Star looks to the Mother confused, this was supposed to be their enemy and yet she's siding with him?

"That is why I want him." she chuckles. "The amount of power he could unleash. He is the perfect curse bearer!"

"Mother?" Star looks to her confused.

"I knew I could count on him." She smirks as she makes an orb of ink appear, she watches both Cerulean and Ahkula as the luminescent orb shows them. "My perfection. If I'm correct, his power will only continue to grow."

She places a hand over her chest, just below the collar bone a hole could be seen. Her fingers trace over the wound, her smile grows more. "Ever since you proved to me, what your capable of, I can't stop thinking about you, about the possibilities."

Star couldn't take it anymore... "Are you saying that my squad was literally just some test of his strength?"

The mother looks back to Star, "oh... did I not mention. I knew you couldn't kill him. You and your friends were just experiments. And just like good little experiments. You tested my theories. And all but one of you failed, but you did your job flawlessly."

"What do you mean experiments?" Star starts to get enraged, "that wasn't apart of the deal."

The mothers eyes glare back at her with malicious anger. "Our deal, was that you would be granted an extension of life to where father time couldn't make your bodies frail. In return I would get my Ahkula back under my control. You have failed in your mission, and the only reason why I have not stripped you of the life I have so graciously given, is because you tested his strength and I understand a little more just how powerful he is."

Star looks to her in shock and then kneels, "forgive me."

Her eyes returning to how they were, a chuckle comes from the Mother. She places a hand under star's chin once more and pulls it up gently to where star is looking into her eyes. "All is forgiven, just remember. Mother knows best."

Two men come from a door at the end of the chamber, as they approach the mother continues, "I will make you stronger than before, to allow for what ever revenge you wish to claim."

"Mother?" Star looks to her confused.

A finger impales Star's chest as the curses ink pumps in into the flesh, Star screams in agony. The mother smiles wider as she continues to empower the curse within Star. Soon she pulls her finger out. Star looks to her hands, her body has changed somewhat. More alluring, to the eye. Closing to be the fantasy of most men. But the muscles were changed. She felt as if she could around the planet, and more. Even felt faster. One of the male, grey hair and blank eyes, almost as if they looked blind, pulls out a shotgun, holds it in one hand and fires at Star.

Star's eyes glare back towards him. Her pistol out with blinding speed multiple rounds are fired, the shot from the shotguns blast are knocked aside and plink harmlessly of the walls of the chamber. Star's bullets deflected them.

Chuckling, the mother smiles and gives a dark chuckle, Star turns back to listen, "I don't care if you have to make him fall into lust, bound and gag him then drag him back here. I want him back, alive. Fail me again, and you shall die along with your friends."

"Yes mother," Star's voice had also changed to be more attractive. Where it had once been tougher, her voice now was smoother, almost enchanting.

"Be sure to take what you need," Mother smiles, "and do not come back until you have completed your task."

Star nods then jumps up to a hatch in the ceiling leading to the world above, and she crawls through effortlessly. After watching her leave, the Mother looks back to the orb as she relaxes in her throne.

A short haired harvester giggles, his reptilian eyes turn back to the mother. His skin is also pale, and his black hair mixes with the darkness of the room. "Do you believe she will succeed?" 

Giving a dark chuckles, the mother shakes her head, "No. But she was not sent to succeed. Just merely test my accidental perfection to it's breaking point."

"You keep calling him that," the grey haired one speaks, "but what does a fluke like him, have that surpasses the experiments you've tried since the fight you had with him last?"

"The curse inside of him... it's changed. Instead of being just another one of my children." The mother smirks. "It's grown. Evolved. He was the only one to still possess his body after I cursed his spirit. And from then on. It seems as if nothing can kill him again. His resilience to obey, and the power to make me pause at the thought of taking him back myself. Something happened with him that hasn't happened before. And I intend to find out what."

"But why bother go to such length's to keep him alive?" The grey haired asks.

"I want him," She smirks. "if I can't figure out what it is that makes him the perfection he came to be. Then I want him as a champion. The only one I need to send against an army if I desire it wiped out in minutes. I don't care if he takes what he wants from me or the curse. But I will have him."

"Your obsession is concerning." the same one speaks. "If I may ask what has the cause for urgency?"

"Tell me, Blaze. And you too Kirishi."She calls to them. "What do you know of the Sahkorah?"