"Ahahaha! You fell for it!" Naruto laughed, pointing his finger at the man.

But I could tell this guy was more than what met the eye. His eyes seemed to flicker to each of us, scanning or observing us. He was smart but not just smart, cunning too. He shouldn't underestimate me either, I know some of his tricks just from first glance. He's observant and stealthy, but seemed lazy from his entrance.

He wasn't just anyone either. He was Hatake Kakashi and though I only met him twice I did my research and he is incredible.

"S-Sorry Sensei! I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen!" Sakura pleaded, playing the innocent one though she was the one who wanted the prank to happen.

Sasuke just stayed silent and pondered while eavesdropping on everyone else. I crossed my arms and did the same but I analyzed this man. No wonder he earned the Jounin title. I doubt Sakura and Naruto will understand but possibly Sasuke might. This guy...he hides his skills and reveals them only in desperate situations.

Kakashi picked up the eraser "My first impression..." He groaned, standing back up. "I hate all of you." The three on my team all deadpanned at his bluntness.

"Technically it's only Naruto's fault to blame since he was the one who made the prank but I guess whatever happens the whole team gets blamed too." I said slowly getting quieter as he looked at me.

"...meet me on the roof." He stated before disappearing in a poof.

I scoffed. "Too speechless to reply huh?" I muttered while walking out the door.

...

"Introductions?" This guy questioned as we all looked at each other awkwardly.

"Well what are we suppose to say?" Sakura profoundly asked making me feel less stupid about myself.

I tiredly groaned. "Just give a basic introduction about yourself dipsh*t! Didn't you understand that the word introduction was so self-explanatory?" I said as my fuse got shorter and shorter with Sakura.

Sakura's cheeks turned rose red in embarrassment as she turned her head to the ground. Naruto tried to comfort her only to be rejected and turned away.

"Ro, keep your language to a minimum." Gray-hair scolded while rubbing his temples as if this was a daily routine for him.

"Noted Sensei." I groaned while leaning on Naruto's shoulder. He flinched, probably since a girl has never lean on him before but I just sighed, looking back to our Sensei.

"I'll go first..." Our Sensei said lazily, leaning against the railing with his head in his hand. 

"I'm Hatake Kakashi, my likes? don't want to tell you that...my dislikes? Don't feel like telling you either." He shrugged. "A dream for the future? Never really thought about it... hobbies? Well I have many hobbies." He stated simply. We all were silenced by his mysterious introduction though I think Sakura and Naruto thought it was useless.

That left me to wonder even more about him. Our Sensei was obviously very secretive and loves his personal space and privacy too. But I just wonder why he seems so closed off from us.

"Well Kakashi, I'm Beifong Ro as most of you already know." I looked up at the sky. "My likes are very shallow and consist of 6 things, rocks, mud, books, Zu–Kuzo, food and...someone personal."

My eyes flickered to Sasuke who uncomfortably shifted in his spot. He probably already knows that it's the blue-eyed "fiance" I have. But I just feel sorry for him if he thinks he's really my fiance.

"Oh and my dislikes...too many to count." I picked out dirt and rocks from my hands. "But I have many hobbies like training and eating and..." I drifted off with my mind going blank. "Anyways my dream is to," I paused. I never actually thought of my dream. Then I guessed it was because I don't dream, ever. "To live the rest of my life with a strong soulmate! Who always has my back in the shi—"

"Language!" Yelped Kakashi.

I chuckled. "In the worst situations." My eyes flickered to Sasuke as I then thought of Lucia. "And he should be able to defend themselves and provide necessities."

Sakura noticed my eyes that flickered  to Sasuke as her face twisted to hate. 'Her introduction sucked.' thought Sakura who showed a face of distaste.

"Okay...the blonde, you go next." Kakashi said while yawning out of boredom.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto! My likes are ramen, instant ramen, Ichiraku ramen and when Iruka-Sensei treats me to ramen! But I hate waiting 3 minutes for the instant ramen to cook." He grinned and firmly held his headband proudly. "My hobbies are eating ramen and comparing them! My dream is to be the best Hokage in this village! So everyone can acknowledge me!".

"Okay, nice dream." Kakashi complimented while looking at the pinkette. "Uh pink-hair it's your turn."

Sakura instantly buried her cheeks in her hands while making lustful eyes at Sasuke with passion. A slight blush wandered on her cheeks as a sly grin appeared. "I'm Haruno Sakura, my likes–who I like." She glances at Sasuke then blushes. "My hobbies are..." She stares at Sasuke with such passion that her cheeks heated up. "And my dream for the future–kyaa!" She squealed burying her face in her hands to hide her beet red face.

"And your dislikes?" Asked Kakashi who was already disliking Sakura.

She instantly whipped her head up and growled "Naruto!". The blonde deadpanned and whimpered sadly at how much she seemed to hate him.

"...finally the gloomy one." Kakashi turned his head to Sasuke not making any compliments on Sakura's introduction.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I don't particularly like anything though I have one friend but I have many dislikes too many to count." Why does he have to be so harsh? "I don't any have hobbies but I do have a dream...a dream that I will make a reality." He glares at particularly nothing while clenching his hands. "My dreams is to restore my clan's name...and to kill a certain someone."

I just raised an eyebrow at his introduction while rocking back and fourth silently during the awkward silence. Sasuke really knows how to tone down the mood. I crossed my arms then looked at Sasuke.

"You're dream is to kill someone then...have a bunch of kids with Uchiha blood–what? It's so messed up and confusing man! And who would marry you? I mean...your fangirls would but I don't think you'd date a fangirl so..." I whined while throwing my arms up in the air.

Naruto made small laughs while Sakura was just like a boiling kettle ready to bow if I said anything more.
Sasuke just robotically whipped his head to me with a deadly glare that made me shiver. I paled while turning away and looking straight at Kakashi.

Kakashi clapped his hands, bouncing off the railing then stuffing his hands down his pockets. "Okay...since introductions are done it's the time I tell you about the real exam."

While everyone else looked shocked or shivered, I wasn't surprised. It's Konoha their town works in the system of ''Hope or Nope!'' so I expected another test. The real exam must be pretty hard if our Sensei seems to be serious so I just threw my hands up and said "Does it involve doing paperwork?".

Next Time on Back Where?...

"Tell anyone about my bending and there goes your tongue."