Again, Hi

So I know I said this book is done (it is), I know more people will see this if I post it are...so here goes.

Hey guys,

Some of you, I know. Hello to those. To those of you I don't and are seeing this pop up in their feed and are going 'Why am I following this dweeb?', also hello.

So there have been a number of things bothering me these past couple of weeks.

1. What I just did. Followers.

Followers...sure, they look good on your account and all but they do not define you, your qualities.

I know someone who is unkind, rude, boasts all the time and is just awful to be around. This person has 1K followers. Whatever you guys might think, whoever you may be, this is big for someone like me. I'm an ordinary person, ordinary high school and a boring life.

Beside the point.

How ever many 'followers, friends, votes, up votes, likes, what say you, the only thing that actually matters is who you are. So don't screw that up.

2. I personally know people with mental issues. It is not fun. So when I hear 'Omg, fix that, it gives me OCD' or 'omg, I have serious anxiety guys', I don't appreciate it.

A. A mental illness is not something edgy, cool or attractive. It is not to be romanticised. So don't pretend, yeah?

B. These things are serious and just because you like to sort skittles or occasionally get nervous does not mean you have something. So don't say it. It's disrespectful to those of us who do struggle with these issues.

3. There is this thought that because this generation isn't very mentally healthy that it should be ignored. Just because there are 50 people dealing with the same thing does not make it any less likely to be really hurting any single individual. So don't let it go. Say something.

4. Drugs.

No, I am not some 40 yr old mother. I am a 13 yo girl. Guys, really, what's it worth. Don't. Just don't. If you're smart, that's enough.

5. Don't take friends for granted guys. These are the people you share memories with, ones who've been with you, all the time. Don't let them go. Thank them. Show them you care.

And apparently I've reached my character limit. Xxx

Sorry if this offended anyone in any way, I can't imagine it would but yeah. 

Have a lovely night/day!