Victor

A/n... I actually am only 30 pages into the second book of MPHFPC so I dont really know if this is accurate... I know this was not in the description but it will be fun to write...

Miss Peregrine's POV

There's a knock upon the door. Fear racks my body. Nevertheless I open it. Then an unseen force throws me to the ground, slimy tendrils wrapping around my throat. I scream for the children to run. They do, into the room to see a wight looming in the doorframe watching me being strangled. I am struggling for breath, my throat burning. It doesn't matter, the only thing worth worrying about is the children.

"Go! Run children!" I hoarsly cry out.

Then I am dropped to the ground. Black spots cloud my vision. Then it all goes black

"Miss P, GET UP!" Shreiks Bronwyn, pulling me to my feet. I dizily look around to see a black pool of liquid on the floor and the wight striding closer.

Then Bronwyn and I run up the staircase and into the attic where we meet the rest of the children ,who, the moment we clash in, begin barricading the door.

"The hollow...the...what...how..." I stutter ,embarrased.

I count each of the children. "Where is Victor?" I cry frantically.

"Oh goodness...I thought we had everyone!" Emma says sobbing. Claire collapses on the floor. I put my arms around her and rock slightly back and forth, stroking her hair.

"Abe, are there any more hollowgasts?" Fiona asks calmly

"No, but there is still the wight..." Abe says sombrly.

Then someone crashes into the room... but before it can take a step further toward me it transforms completely to stone. The twins.

I rush to hug the life saving twins. Then I turn to Abe, he shakes his head. It is safe.

I tell the children to stay in the attic until I say they may come down. Then I venture into the house. Majority is undisturbed. Then I reach the entry hall, and there, to my utmost dismay is Victor. His eyes are gone, the spaces black. His pulse is none exsistant.

Tears fall down my cheeks. Slowly I pick him up and hug him sobbing at his lifelessness. I have failed, I didn't protect them. They will have those haunting memories forever. And now Victor is gone. Our loving, hopeful Victor has fallen into the grips of evil.

"It will be fine... Everything will be alright... We will be okay..." I whisper to myself.

I will do better next time, hide them under my wing. I will persevere and go on protecting my children. My peculiar children.