Coming home

Disclamer:........

#Emma Bloom's POV

Miss Peregrine has finally let us go to the beach without her supervision. We traipse down to the golden sand, squinting in the bright sunlight. Abe comes too and after half an hour he comes over to me and cups my face in his cool hand. We share a passionate kiss.

Then, as we part, we hear loud cheering coming from the rest of the children. We laugh and go down into the freezing water. Claire is in straight after us. But quickly squeals and runs out in the towel Fi is holding up for her. She shivers slightly from the cold as she runs from Millard who is playing chasie with her, Bronwyn and the twins.

Horace on the other hand writhes in his sleep by a tree.

Miss Peregrine's POV

There is a hammering on the door. Thinking it is the children, I open it, only to see an all too familiar face staring back at me. Jack.

"Why hello Al," he says before lunging at me. Tackling me to the floor, he begins beating me, just like he did when we were children. Then I get a glimpse of his white eyes through my tears. And I kick him in a place where the sun does not shine. He groans and falls on the hardwood floor as I get the crossbow from behind the cabinet in the hall.

I put my high heel on his chest and aim the crossbow down at his head.

"Did you think you were going to pick us up were we left off as children? My apologies, Mr. Wight but unfortunately that won't be possible because, you see, Miss Peregrine has other plans. Now, tell me what you want or I honestly will shoot you.

"Alma, please! I never meant any of that as children. I was forced to become a wight. I'm sorry, really," He pleads, clearly lying.

"Is. That. So." Then there is an arrow protruding from where usually one of his disgusting white eyes is.

Then, when I think all is well. An arm wraps around my waist from behind. I swing my head back hard, slamming painfully into something. A 100 angels walk through the door.

The children. Oh no, they might get hurt.

"Please, dears, go," I say calmly, hiding my fear as the wight raises a blade to my throat. He presses the cool edge hard into my neck. Blood is dripping from it.

"It's alright, just go. I'll meet with you very soon. I promise." I choke out, breathing becoming heavy.

"No Miss P! You'll meet with us now." orders Emma. Suddenly she shoots a jet of fire from her fingertips straight at the wight's head.

Quickly he releases me falling to the ground. I run to Claire, covering her eyes; she does not need to see this.

XXXX

Emma hugs me and starts to the kitchen where she finds guaze . I tell the children to go to bed. Once they have gone she wraps my throat with it. I thank her for saving me. She hugs me again. Then she tells me that she has a relationship with Abe.

"Excuse me!!"