Estelle

Miss P's  POV

No one knows about my little sister. No one but me...not Caul, not Bentham. Only me. Estelle, mother and father were murdered shortly after she was born.

That night I lost the 3 people who kept me alive and happy. He came into my very room, but decided to spare my life. I heard their screams...her screams. Then in minutes more...they were gone, just like that. And all was silent. Caul had left home, abandoning us a year ago and only lord knows where Bentham is.

So I was left alone, cold and without a family. 

That's when Miss Avocet found me, my wings torn and damaged.

She gave me a life, a purpose. I suddenly had friends, people I could talk to instead of staring at the underside of a bridge. I had a room...but no baby sister.

Estelle was innocent, she knew nothing of the horrors in this world, she knew nothing of the demons lurking. She knew only of light and happiness. Magical smiles would light up her eyes each time I came to play with her. All I wanted was to protect her. And I failed.

Now every night I pray for her...just hoping that we will one day meet again. I just wish I could see her beautiful blue eyes once more, to hold her in a tight, warm, loving hug...just one more time. 

Come back Estelle...please. Just let me hold you, just one last time...Please...Estelle...

A/n And that is all I have for you, hope you enjoyed it. This chapter is dedicated to my friend, Amy, who isn't on wattpad, something I'm probably glad about, there are so many thing on here I don't want her to see. Amy is sweet and just so innocent and I just want to protect her. Love y'all xxx