Grey

Disclaimer. . .

She lay there in a pool of her own blood. Her hair tangled and doused in red liquid. The bruises that covered her body, blossomed in blue and grey and purple.

Her head was tilted to the side weakly. She wanted to believe her children loved her but they didn't, she knew that. They no longer even cared for Miss Peregrine, no one did for that matter.

She was a wreck. A single tear leaked from her eye as her life drained away. She began to sing in her head, ease the pain. She sung the lyrics over and over as the hours passed and as light edged it's way into the corners of the sky. And as the light turned from black to grey, her heart stopped entirely.

Nobody even heard a thing. When the children woke and approached her there were screams of horror and sobs of sadness.

They shook and cried together for their mother was gone, her pulse disappeared. They wanted to believe she was asleep, but they knew otherwise. Oh, how they grieved for her. The house fell into a depressing state of sadness. They didn't onow what to do.

They were scared,

They were unconfident,

They were horrified,

They were distant.

But that was were, now they they are are.

They are loving and hopeful and grateful and kind. They are like Miss Peregrine was. They followed in her footsteps and continued after her's stopped. They are a family, a soul a heart, a love.

A love nobody would be able to break. It was just too strong.

A/n... aka a guide of how to thoroughly depress someone and then make them better again in less than 2 mins. Yay. (Not). Let me know in the comments how you think she died. Also, I'm aware I'm evil, you don't need to tell me...