Chapter 18: PD Nim is slik asf

(Continuation, Same day)

One day to DNA test

The doorbell rang.

"Yoongi open up" SeokJin's intimidating voice was heavy enough to overpower Yoongi's swag.

Timid and recalling the groupchat, the younger let the door to Genius Lab open, wide and ajar.

Seeing the broad shouldered man, he refused to meet the gaze as he simply walked back into his and pause the music which had been playing previously.

"Yoongi I wanted to tal—"

"I'm really sorry hyung, at that while Magic was still so new and we all hated her. It was the pressure and unfiltered thoughts that had brought me to leave her at those cold racks. I am so sorry"

This was a new side of Min Yoongi, a man who never actually showed his emotions. A slight topic of Magic had brought all unfiltered thoughts and emotions out.

That was the Magic effect.

SeokJin on the other had was wide eyed. Here he was, trying to think of a start into enlightening Yoongi about Magic and Stin's relation but, the younger's babbling was too breathy to not chuckle.

Jin's plump lips let out an amusing laugh. He quickly slapped his cheek and straightened his back, rolling his shoulders and bringing more seriousness to his intense gaze.

Magic was a small little baby, but oh so serious of a topic.

Conflicted, hurt and resolved, all paradoxical scenarios brought the elder to mutter one painful sentence.

"Magic is Stin's daughter" he had breathed, eyes not diverted off Yoongi's and as soon as the words slipped out, he could notice Yoongi's eyes going saucers and his mouth falling gape. Ajar.

The pale pallor which had struck the younger's face and the way his eyebrows had moved, shocked into his messy, uncombed bangs, showed enough of the thunderclap Jin's words carried with them.

"Stin's?" Yoongi breathed.

"Stin's..." the elder confirmed, mumbling further, "...and...yours"

Once again, Yoongi's face took various shapes and the fact that within a second nearly 10 kinds if emotions struck his face, hurt SeokJin.

Maybe he should've had tackled the situation in a better way?

Maybe he should've had started the topic with a non-skeptic way?

"Hyung...really?" Yoongi's eyes were welled but dare not one tear dropped.

Jin only nodded.

-

Stin only shook her head.

Face to face, eyes in eyes, the woman let her next words tumble out of her painted lips, "I broke up with you because I had only found out about the pregnancy a week ago"

Yoongi's arm hair stood at the very end, his world was collapsing, but, blooming in every aspect.

The fact that Magic was his daughter.

His...daughter.

HIS DAUGHTER!

"MY DAUGHTER! MAGIC IS MY DAUGHTER????!!!" He had asked the same question for the 8th time.

Former 4 times to Jin,
Latter 4 times to his ex-girlfriend.

Stin nodded, tears at mere brink before rolling down the cheek.