Chapter 17: Fake Love

One day left to DNA test

Namjoon was laying on his bed, with his tab in his hand at typed some lyrics away. This day, it was all such a chaos. Fans were being dramatic on Twitter, PD Nim was to visit and well, Magic was all moody and clingy.

The seven on seven idols, today, were at the dorm. Not even one thought of leaving the home alone at one member's head except SeokJin. Who was, well called to the BigHit building especially by PD Nim at Stin's request.

Yoongi being a workaholic found it mandatory to tag along and write some lyrics up, hustle a little an— I'll cut the crap, he was there to see Stin. He missed her.

Straight up, he was swooning over her these days. Just like how it was a year ago.

"Magic, baby, get down" The leader set down the tab, finally giving attention to the baby who was long making a mess for him.

She was trying to climb up his chest, using her little fingers to grasp at the shirt pocket to hike up, turning out to be a miserable fail. Namjoon was quick on grabbing her before she fell from the bed.

The leader set her off him for the seventh time now, grabbing at his tab and working the lyrics again.

He hummed a beat, looked at Magic, read the lyric line, looked at Magic, hummed the beat again, looked at Magic and well, finally set his tab down when she ended up climbing on him for the eighth time.

Her hands reached for the tab to pull at it from the leader's hands when she was being lifted up.

"Tell, what do you want from Appa?" He asked sweetly, letting alone the tab.

The baby continued hiking up, setting her feet on his thighs and standing up with her now stable legs.

She had learned to stand since a while. She was on the verge of walking too.
She'd litter cute little mumbles her are there. That was the cutest.

Namjoon grinned at the sight. The baby tried turning around but Namjoon turned her back. She could fall off his lap and hit her head against the tab, he feared.