Chapter 2: Baby Food

"Why are there 5 packs of all sizes of diapers!" Jin shouted, once he checked the things his younger friends brought

"Jin hyung—" Jimin tried getting words out. Just before Jin's words, the younger one was slightly proud at his baby-essentials choices but, Jin's shouting turned it all around. Jimin was scared. "I thought we could use them all"

"All! Are you kidding me?" Jin was surprised at how dumb his friends were.

"Jin hyung, we did not know her sizes"  Jungkook's voice made everyone look at him. The confidence with which he spoke it, now completely gone, as he looked down.

The baby was not heard since Jimin and Jungkook entered the dorm back. Where was she?

"Where is she?" Jimin's question.

"Sleeping" Jin muttered, unpacking the carry bags.

"Ok—"

"Why is Soju here?" Jin's narrowness in his eyes was back and Jimin and Jungkook looked at eachother, wide eyed.

Jungkook gulped.

Jimin gulped.

Jin pulled one '12pack' of Soju out of three.

"There's too much Soju!" He was wide eyed.

"We thought we'd need it" Jungkook gave the reason, feeling smaller under Jin's glare.

"Oh because I do!" Taehyung quickly hopped beside Jin and started pulling out one of the 12 cans.

Jin's harsh slap at Taehyung's arm, brought the younger's arm back. Taehyung winced, "Ow, give m—"

"I need you two to return these rest of the packs. Only one stays. Bring my money back" he emphasised upon 'my'.

Jungkook nodded but Jimin protested.

"The grocery store won't accept them back"

Jin's glare settled at the now speaking boy. "After having the audacity to spend so much money of mine, you ask me to understand why it can't come back? You spent most money on Soju, Jungkook's protein, your stuff than the girl's! What—"

"O-Okay, they'll try returning those things but what do we do with the baby now?" Namjoon talked business. He was sure that the little devil which slept inside his warm bed, would start yelling-crying any time soon. Plus, she had worn no diapers!

His bed was under 'Code Red' situation.

Jin stopped, looked down at the bag in his hand and rummaged through it again. Trying to find food, the boy came across a small box.

"What the actual fuck did you guys buy with my money!" He shouted. Suddenly so angry.

All members except Jungkook were confused. He was wide eyed, suddenly so terrified.