Chapter 6: Baby Week Shenanigans

A/N: I love how y'all assuming she's Yoongi's baby

A/N: I love how y'all assuming she's Yoongi's baby. Lol. Maybe she is, maybe not.

(Unedited)

A week's course and Bangtan's will to handle the baby was dying. They were dying to get rid of the 8th body in their dorm, whose entrance had brought big, non-versatile changes in their busy, idol lives.

The 7 males had consecutively handled the baby through the week. While Yoongi stayed a careful yet a monstrous person on Monday, Namjoon was had equally played a role of a destroyer on Tuesday. The man had thrown his IPhoneX across the room in frustration. But, silly yet wasteful efforts of the leader, the mobile got destroyed but the baby's cries never resided. Infact the chaotic leader had played a big part in scaring the baby all through the day. Be it him nearly dropping the baby, or when he nearly burnt himself by standing too close to the stove, or when he nearly injured the baby when the pan of milk slipped out of his hands, might I correct myself; the holding stick was still in his hands while his dumbfounded self wide eyed-ly looked the broken pan on the floor.

(A/N: yes, this way^)

Hoseok's extra flippant energy towards the baby was a harm to himself and his ears. Wednesday was a downright disaster for him. The idol tended to dance and hop around the whole dorm in order to halt the baby's cries somehow. His big heart ached when the baby's face was red by the evening. She wasn't eating. She wasn't quieting down. Her cries had strangely increased and Hoseok was worried. He did not mean any harm to her. He even changed her diapers while smiling and humming some baby rhymes.

Until Thursday rolled by and Taehyung's duty followed up, his care for the baby had somewhat been sympathetic. The man was successful at feeding her and making her laugh a little. Her little fits of giggles were enough to surface a warm yet happy feeling in the idol's heart. He was happy.

Till
Afternoon.

Just as the dusk showcased it's beautiful hues in the open sky, the baby showcased her ringing cries in the confines of the Bangtan dorm.

Taehyung was a mess. He had her poop on his hands(due to her continuous movement during diaper changing process), he had himself injured while running here and there. The idol's pinky toe was hurt many time due to the door edges or table edges. His groans somehow came louder than the baby's.

Friday stayed out to be a memorable day where Jimin and the baby spent some worrisome time together.

The idol had the screeching baby on his arm while his other hand tried reaching for some more baby cereal at the top most shelf. During the process, the baby slipped out of his hands and fell.