Chapter 4: Sucked and Molested

3k reads? Y'all thirsty to see Bangtan suffer ?

Well, Kay is always there to fulfill your wishes ;)

(Unedited asf)

"God damn! Stop crying!" Jin was out, all alone, roaming around the couches while all the other members were drop dead in their rooms.

It was finally night and Jin was putting the baby back to sleep on their coffee table because none wanted her in their rooms.

10:30pm and Jin's eyes were redder than ever. He felt drunk, one bottle of Soju over his stress had done him unfair.

He was so sleep deprived, so tired that he wished to throw the baby out if the window just so he could manage to sleep.

"Please" Jin pleaded when the cries got louder.

He was whisking the baby food, trying to make some food for the baby before putting her to sleep.

The baby's grasp at his nightwear material tightened as she cried out. Some part of Jin melted at her agitation while the other just wanted to shove tissues into her mouth to shut her up.

#brutalJin #savethebaby

The man's eyes drooped, half lids begging to get shut. He was still moving the spoon, he was still conscious.

Groaning, a sleepy Jungkook with his unbuttoned nightwear upper walked sluggishly at the scene.

He noticed how hardly SeokJin was putting up with the baby and how dragged, tired his movements were. Over it, his eyes were shut and his hold around the baby was dangerously loosening.

Just when the baby was about to slide down SeokJin's waist, Jungkook's strong hold held both, the baby and partially drunk elder.

"Hyung, I'll do this. You go take some rest"

SeokJin's eyes popped wide.

The baby's eyes popped wide.

Her crying seized and her grasp moved from Jin's to Jungkook's nightwear upper tightened.

She was looking up at Jungkook as she yawned. Her toothless upper gums gaped wide while her tiny, clammy fists moved into her eyes.

A small breath hitting Jungkook's exposed abs.

He gushed a grin at her and then at Jin who was smiling sleepily at her cuteness as well.